- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: Vintage; New Ed edition (3 Mar. 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0099464721
- ISBN-13: 978-0099464723
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 2 x 19.8 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 563,043 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
After Such Knowledge Paperback – 3 Mar 2005
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"Eloquent book, which struggles heroically to show that reason and scholarship still have value in the face of genocide and mass suffering" (Times)
"Graceful and honorific" (Observer)
"Hoffman draws upon disparate disciplines and forms of literature to probe the issues that haunt her generation" (Frances Spalding Independent)
"She is a sensitive but unsentimental writer, scrupulously fair-minded, keenly aware of the conflicts and dilemmas involved" (Sunday Telegraph)
"Hoffman asks many questions, bringing a voice of reason to the irrational, reaching out for reconciliation" (Sunday Times)
An important and timely book on the legacy of the Holocaust from a world-renowned commentator on the subject.See all Product Description
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?