on 1 February 2009
i bought this cream after stumberling across it while looking for another recomended tatoo after care product but after strugling to find a uk dealer for the other one i decieded to go for this one after reading a lot of reveiws on quite a few tatoo web sites for both customers and artists and as this was my first tat decieded to take there word for it and must say i woz not disapointed i have found after inkked to be an exelent product simperly applied twice a day takes seconds to applie keeps your tat nice and moist all day dos'nt stick to your clothes and drys clear no smell and no itching not much more to say realy there are plenty of reviews on the net to read your self so if like me you are not sure which after care cream to go for dont hesitate buy this one you wont be disapionted.
mike in cumbria.
on 16 February 2011
loved this stuff!! had a my foot tattoo ans it worked a treat, was told my foot would take longer to heal with all the movement but this stuff healed it quick. very little scab formed compared to other products iv used to there was little chance of me knocking it and damaging my tattoo. easy to carry around in my bag if needed it and pump did seem more hygiene friendly than a screw on top, less chance of stuff you don't want in there getting in. smells nice too and its easily absorbed into the skin with out oiliness however if your getting a BIG tattoo done you might need more than one.
deliver was quick too very much recommended.
on 13 October 2010
after using many different healing creams for my tattoos ive finally found one that i wont go back on..after inked. i stumbled across it at a convention and couldnt believe as my tattoo had healed within a week. i have used it on every other tattoo since then and still, always around a week - 10 days and tattoo has healed. i bought it last year and still have loads left to use (and have had a number of tattoos in the last year) so goes a long way, you only need to use the smallest amount. i would recommend this product to anyone who hates waiting for their tattoo to heal (and, who doesnt?)
on 3 July 2010
although it's the quality product it will not make miracles. speed of healing process is the same as with other products. used on old tattoos does almost nothing. and there's not much of it, so on new big tattoos it won't last long. you will also smell grape seeds. too expensive for what it offers.
on 8 September 2011
i bought the product after asking several tattooists at a tattoo convention what they recommended to treat new tattoos. they unanimously voted "after inked" as the product they used themselves and always advised to clients. over the 35 years i have been getting art work done i have tried everything, back to vaseline in the early days up to bepanthen recently. i have to say that although "after inked" is quite pricey it is worth every penny the amount required each time is tiny and it definately has looked after each of the 6 tattoos i got done recently at that convention.i recommend this product to anyone young or old who is uncertain about what to put on a tattoo they are getting done.
on 15 November 2010
I've always used 2 creams after a tattoo . One to heal for a few days then one to moisture. You only need to use this cream and it does seem to speed up the healing process and make it less aggressive.
on 9 October 2011
This cream is excellent. I had a tattoo on my foot that has been very itchy and raised for some time. I recently had some more work done on it and decided to try some After Inked. It has made such a difference, the itching went almost immediately and the alteration has healed extremely quickly. I would highly recommend and am really pleased that I found this product.
on 23 February 2013
the product appears to work well, however I ordered this as it was in a dispenser (as pictured) then when the delivery arrived, it was in a tube which was very irritating as I needed it a couple of days after it arrived, so I couldn't send it back!
on 16 August 2011
Fantastic product much better than anything else used.
Used on colour on back piece and healed super quick (few days) with little scabbing smells ace too.
Better than Any tattoo creme or baby/ botty product tried in years.
on 4 October 2013
I used this on my first tat back in February. Really lovely texture and smell. Personally, I didn't feel I could use this right away, so I used savlon antiseptic cream for the first few days, several times a day. Then used this from the end of the first week to moisturise my skin and keep the colours vibrant and fresh, until it healed completely. I still use it once in a while, keep the skin moisturised for long. It worked for me.