on 20 October 2011
Absolutely love every track on this three CD set. I like my chill music to be happy and uplifting, one melancholy track could spoil a whole album for me but this doesn't have a single bad track in my opinion. Also, I've had this album for a while now and it never bores me, as each track is a work of art. Love the African vibe.
on 21 February 2013
Although some of the tracks are quite up-tempo, so are faster than many tracks on "chill-out" type compilations, they are all lovely and help create a positive mood. I'm definitely glad I bought this CD set; it's so easy to listen to.
on 21 October 2015
This was bought for a friend and she loved it.
on 31 January 2012
The title says it all! I love it! Enjoy it as a perfect background to dinner, reading or chatting. Worth every penny.
on 31 May 2012
I didn't know the relation about CHILL and this album it's. I cannot relax with this albun. you must to review it