Size: Size 38B|Colour: White|Change
Price:£26.93+ Free shipping

on 21 December 2011
These bras are perfect for the larger bust. They support, are comfortable and look good. They are excellent value for money. Buy one to try, the price will not break the bank and I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Since writing this I have ordered several more over the years. In some (not all) the underwire has worked through the material and it is very, very sharp. However, I have kept using them because I cannot find a more comfortable bra and have been ready with a needle and thread. Hence the reason for dropping a star.

Platex need to change the the ends of the underwires. They need to have a larger and rounded end to stop the underwire from coming through.
on 16 September 2012
This pretty feminine bra fits like a dream! But most of all it's SO comfortable... The four position (instead of the normal three), aids the fit of the bra.I have bought several of these now & thoroughly recommend.
on 15 June 2014
I had previous tried a 40B which fitted well. I decided, however, to try a 42B when I found they were available. The fit is perfect! So much so that I have bought one in every colour I can find!!
on 9 August 2011
This was a steal at half price and well worth the money. Fits perfectly, comfortable, good quality material. True to size too.
on 18 August 2011
I'm pleased with my purchase. The fit is very good. The quality of the lacy fabric could be just a little better but stitching and finish are excellent. Of course, it wasn't expensive so I suppose the fabric quality is reflected in the price. All in all I'd buy another which is why I've given it 4*
on 16 January 2015
Excellent fit. This Playtex bra is just the job for the fuller figure offering good support. Very comfortable to wear. Straps stay put and do not keep falling down shoulders. I have this bra in several colours and would certainly buy again.
I had ordered these from here via Debenhams because they were 7 squid cheaper than they were in store.

Anyway, after waiting 18 days, the parcel failed to turn up, i contacted debenhams and requested them to resend the bras but they said it wasnt possible and gave me a refund and so i had to go into store to buy them anyway. Very annoying.

However

It fits perfectly, is very comfortable, i like the additional padding under the arms so the underwires dont dig in.

The bra itself is gorgeous, so very pretty.

Very happy with my purchase.
on 2 September 2013
Years ago Playtex was considered and excellent brand and fairly expensive in comparison to high street store equivalents. I decided to treat myself and ordered this bra after much deliberation and comparison with other brands.
My first surprise was how "cheap" the material felt when I took it out of the wrapper. My size is 38D, and this bra must have only just slid in to that size bracket. There are 4 sets of hook and eye fasteners. No way could you use any but the loosest set if you are 38D.
Also the cup size is so borderline that the front upper edges curl - more a C than a D. There is a ticket attached which says "so comfortable you wont know you are wearing it" hhhhmmm. Well I think it may have been comfortable if the sizing was correct. Very disappointed all round
on 12 July 2014
It fits as expected and I love it. Will recommend buyers to buy this
on 2 September 2012
Really pretty lace bra, great price , really comfy and good support from the soft strap and underwires for the larger busted ladies x