Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£5.99

on 18 November 2013
I have read a lot of Fantasy over the last couple of decades, and I have been hugely impressed with the Twinborn Trilogy so far.
The twists and intrigue in the plot make we want to keep reading (even when I know I should have gone to sleep.)

Gripping stuff - I can't recommend it highly enough.
on 9 August 2014
The book follows the lives of twins in two separate worlds only brought together in their dreams. Each twin has a set of skills and personalities in one world and a different set of skills and personalities in the other world.
In the second book in the series we find that everything is not what is seems in either world.
There is much political intrigue and in fighting, between the army and within the inner circle. Sides line up and friends become enemies.
Meantime the real enemy gains strength.
And in both worlds the love interests of a few key characters expand and become entwined.
A well written book with an interesting, intriguing and thought provoking storyline (although I did find that it lost its way a bit in the middle).
on 10 June 2015
Unlike many sequels, the second book in this trilogy is actually better than the first. After a slightly shaky start with a bunch of new characters introduced all at once - it took me practically the whole book to start remembering who they all were - the plot, and the familiar characters we know and love from book 1, jump right back in and grab hold of your attention for hours at a time. My only other complaint - which I could also make about the previous one - is that I wish it was longer, which in some ways is actually a compliment. I want more of this world!