Price:£5.49+ Free shipping

on 22 July 2010
This is a fabulous product. My two hefty dogs (a shepherd cross and a rottweiller cross) love playing with it. It's durable and flies well for long or short distances. It was slightly smaller than I expected (i.e. slightly smaller than standard Frisbee size) but I could have cleared up this confusion by reading the product info more carefully.
It floats (handy for when my dogs go charging off into the canal and drop it) and it's flexible enough to to fold into my lumbar sack - when I take it out it returns to its original shape.
With free super saver delivery this works out comparatively cheaper than many other similar products on the site.
on 17 July 2013
After trying several dog Frisbees with mixed results, this one seems to do the job (from mine and the dog's perspective). My German Shepherd has successfully and quickly demolished various other styles of Frisbee, rendering them primarily useless, but more so making them a little dangerous to use (rough, sharp edges etc). The Frisbee flies surprisingly well, and although light it (so far) has proven to be very durable (as well as difficult to chomp). Not only that it folds, and so is ideal for taking along for general walk/play stuff as carrying a Frisbee (to me anyway) never seems to be ideal. OK, this one doesn't fly entirely as well as the dog's "competition" Frisbee, but that wasn't the point with this one. We just needed one that was for every day "out and about" fun use and the dog chases, catches, jumps etc with this one with just the same enthusiasm as her "competition" one, but this one fits in my pocket!
on 24 March 2011
I think the title says it all. Our mut happily chases this thing around fields and parks for hours and has never even pierced it. BARGAIN compared to the cheap frizbees we have gone through. Just so you know its smaller than a normal sized frizbee and doesnt fly quite as far but still wears the dog out .
on 1 July 2014
my dog loves these sooooo much, she carries them on walks, plays in the house, and chews them - they usually last 6-9months each which is fine. i used to throw them in the water, but a few recently sank, so i stick with balls for swimming. my dog's a labrador - this product probably not robust enought for a terrier/dog that enthusiastically chews, but for dogs that like to play, retrieve, carry, light chewing - then this is fabulous, i love these, not sure what we'd do without them (i buy 3 at a time), as never found a frizbee as good ...and we kissed a lot of frogs
on 29 September 2014
This is smaller than I thought. But I was WRONG as it is the perfect size for the dog and she LOVES IT! other dogs have stolen it and tried to chew it up THEY FAILED as it is made very well.
I bought it as I trust Aerobie to fly well and it does just that, I have thrown it over 100m in good weather.
I will be buying again when I lose this.
NOTE: It sinks in water I almost lost it then.
on 21 May 2009
I bought this for my fabulous whippet, Louis, who loves it to bits. It is very durable and seems resistant to the temptation to chew it. It's flight has improved as my technique for throwing it has improved! Who says girls can't throw?
on 11 May 2011
Bought this and it arrived within a couple of days. Both large dogs love this,German Shepherd and Lab. very soft on the mouth,or head for that matter.. a great flyer..yes a little bit smaller than other Frisbees, but really doesn't seem to matter. Extremely durable, both dogs have tried chewing it and so far, no teeth marks or chewed up holes. Definately recomend. Buy with confidence.
on 4 September 2006
It bends to the air and can do things other frisbees cant like be used in a 4ft by 4ft space safely, only downside is that on windy days it can go anywhere, requires a little practice to get used to
on 11 May 2011
Yes great fun for me this flies brilliantly, bought it for Jack Russell that comes to stay for holidays, I loved it but he would'nt/could'nt pick it up and bring it back, this may suit a larger dog better, it does seem very durable and with the help of a "Retriever" it could be a wonderful toy. I'm afraid Toby still prefers a tennis ball or a plant pot. sorry.
on 9 June 2011
When i was young i had both the large and the smaller ring aerobies, which were both superb.
We recently got a Shetland Sheepdog, and i wanted to see if she would learn to catch a disk. I remembered the Aerobie ring and looked it up to see if it was still available. I was considering the small (sprint) ring as the dog isn't very big, but saw this product which is even smaller, is made for dogs and is tougher. The ring ones aren't indestructable, i recall.
I am a little disappointed with the way it flies: it has no plastic reinforcement like the rings, so it gets a bit distorted and then wobbles in the air. Maybe it's not too bad for short throws, but not quite as good as i thought based on the Aerobie name.
But it should at least stand up to some chewing.
My advice is to get the ring, unless your dog is a real gnasher.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse