Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 30 Aug 2012 23:51:55 BDT
L says:
Hello again friends.

Must kick off with saying my Premium+ tablet (Plastic back) JB 4.1.1 is all I hoped for and more.

I had a slight issue today when inserting a 32gb micro SD card and it seemed to not want to click into place. When holding it in you could feel the spring but no click,

A quick phone call to Joyce at A1CS and I was fixed.

Decided to tell others to save us and AICS needless repeat call / contact - worrying if card faulty etc etc.

Card should be inserted with it's label side in same direction as white plastic back. (I had been getting that bit right)
Hold the unit tall ways with the plastic back against you.
Push the card in with finger nail / sharp press on the LEFT edge of the card and it clicks into place no problem. Job done.
Apologies to those who may have figured this themselves - hope to help those who haven't.
BTW. Joyce is such a friendly lady.
Keep the comments coming. This forum is SO valued.

Posted on 1 Sep 2012 18:39:34 BDT
N. Royle says:
Thanks invaluable information..

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Sep 2012 19:06:01 BDT
A. Tully says:
Thanks here too, I just got my SD card in the post yesterday and your instructions really helped :)

Posted on 6 Sep 2012 13:34:19 BDT
I am having problems with the micro SD card. I purchase a 32 gig when I bought the tablet. I then fitted it into the TF card slot as per above directions from 'L'. because it wouldn't fit anywhere else.

I attempted to Save some images imported by USB from my laptop to the SD card without success. When I checked in Setting > Storage I got a message saying "unfortunately, the Settings have stopped". When I remove the SD card I am able to access Settings > storage.

Looks like the SD card was a waste of money.

In reply to an earlier post on 6 Sep 2012 14:06:21 BDT
I have a sandisk class 4 32gb card in mine and it works fine.
Elsewhere in this forum people have mentioned that sd cards fomatted with the fat 32 file system have become corrupt. Have you tried formatting your card with the ntfs file system?
Ian.

In reply to an earlier post on 8 Sep 2012 13:42:49 BDT
L says:
Have a closer look at the instructions in first post above, I suspect it may help you. Concentrate on the corner LEFT edge of the card and it should click into place. If not, ring Joyce at A1CS, she'll deffo help you.
Cheers
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions