on 3 September 2013
I bought this book to give myself a basic understanding for a new job role. The number of typing errors in the text made me start to wonder whether the actual content of the book was indeed correct. It seems to have been sent to print without proof reading and this didn't give me much confidence in the author! The content varied between assuming a lot of knowledge of this area, with little explanation of various concepts, to over-explaining simple ideas. For a beginner, the explanations were generally all too brief and didn't really give me a useful understanding, although it was ok for a general overview.
on 23 January 2013
I find myself constantly looking up these types of books, as I am currently launching a website and I'm looking for ways to promote and consequently drive traffic to it. In this book, Gabriela explains not only the different types of ads, such as search ads (often called Adwords), on-site sponsorship or social media ads but also the different targeting methods such as behavioral or real-time targeting. All in all I am VERY HAPPY with my purchase and although it will still take some time to implement all the steps in this book, I highly recommend it!

Five out of five for this excellent guide!
on 19 December 2012
Some useful facts and figures, but quite light in content.

Also, the book is published (and printed I think) by Amazon. The quality of print was really poor (e.g., in tables) in places, to the point where some smaller text was really difficult to read - like it had been photocopied several times.
on 2 April 2013
This book describes all the different methods of advertising that exist online today, so it will be a very useful reference for anyone who wants to learn more to help their business.
on 5 February 2013
Excellent book explaining in detail all aspects of digital advertising. Quite specific to advertising though rather than more generic digital marketing.
on 25 October 2015
The content is superficial and it reads as if it were written in a hurry.