Customer Discussions > Che - Parts 1&2 [Blu-ray] forum

Advertisements!!!!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 9 Sep 2009 17:30:25 BDT
I just put my new Che Part 1 disc in my PS3 and I had to sit through so many ads, I am already disappointed with the this Blu Ray! I think I had to watch (no way to skip) though a Kit-Kat ad, an ad for Gomora, an add for the Wrestler, and finally an ad for Sky+HD which by the way is very long!
I BOUGHT this disc, I shouldn't have to sit though commercials as if I'm watching free TV! Next time I'll just download the think to avoid the ads.

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Nov 2009 22:38:55 GMT
Richie Rich says:
I don't know about this disc but there are other discs with trailers/adverts that seem like you can't skip them, if you press 'next chapter' (R1 on the PS3 controller) it always skips to the next trailer. Keep pressing 'next chapter' on your remote or your PS3 controller until it gets to the menu screen. I have over a hundred Blu-Rays and quite a few that seem like you can't skip trailers, but you can.

Posted on 12 Nov 2009 16:24:11 GMT
Deltaplane says:
Can you tell me if this version has a french version (VFF) and french subtitles?
Thanks

Posted on 30 Apr 2010 20:41:04 BDT
It only has English subtitles

In reply to an earlier post on 28 Jan 2011 14:30:39 GMT
S. Salva says:
Indeed, I read about this in reviews, and thus I will not buy the UK edition of this film. It's a preposterous practice that should always be reported in reviews and avoided by all potential customers. On a film like Che, the irony - and disgrace- is particularly felt.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  9 Sep 2009
Latest post:  28 Jan 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Che - Parts 1&2 [Blu-ray]
Che - Parts 1&2 [Blu-ray] by Julia Ormond (Blu-ray - 2009)
4.0 out of 5 stars   (24)