- MARVEL at the CD Covers of the Hong Kong Cavaliers!
- ADMIRE the plans of the Jet Car!
- GAWP at the interviews on Banzai Radio!
- BOGGLE at the choice of Theatrical or Special Editions!
- FIND all the Easter Eggs!
- TRY to keep your lunch down when you see Chicken In A Watermelon!
This is *the* most feature-packed DVD I've seen in years, applied to a film that richly deserves it. If you're in on the film, the complete immersion in its universe is intoxicating, otherwise it can wear thin quite fast. I love it, and the print and sound mix are both pristine -- much better than the third-generation copy I'd been watching for the last ten years. The only shortcoming is the lack of an english SDH stream but otherwise, it's gorgeous. Now if only "The Wizard of Speed and Time" was available like this...
Oh, *don't* bother with the R2 version, it's a bland vanilla disc that will disappoint terribly.
The story is naff, the acting wooden. Read more
This product's forum
Active discussions in related forums
Search Customer Discussions