on 25 August 2011
I have had this book for more than two years and occasionally (very occasionally) have asked students to order it for additional practice in preparation for the Cambridge Advanced Exam. I cannot count the number of times the exercises have not been clearly explained or the answers to the exercises have been confusing or even downright wrong. Yesterday, I put the book in the garbage.
on 20 October 2011
The book received was the 2010 impression, which should be a exact reprint of the 2008 edition (The one shown in the image with the red stripe in the upper-right corner.

It was confusing to follow the book with my teacher who had the 2008 print, and some exercises were changed.

For that it is not recommended to buy this book unless the editor maintain exactly the same exercises or change completely the cover and title of the book in changed re-prints.
on 12 October 2011
The book is all right for the course I'm in and so I can't complain. Only it's a bit annoying for self study that there are no answer-pages to check the exercises. Nevertheless, I guess it's ok for preparing for the exam, but only in connection with the course. It's definitely missing something for self-studying.
on 10 February 2016