- Paperback: 100 pages
- Publisher: Radio Society of Great Britain (1 Jan. 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 187230995X
- ISBN-13: 978-1872309958
- Product Dimensions: 21 x 0.7 x 29.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (25 customer reviews)
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
39,161 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #5 in Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Telephone & Wireless Technology
- #36 in Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Mechanical & Materials Engineering
- #41 in Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering
Advance: The Full Licence Manual Paperback – 1 Jan 2004
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the AuthorsDiscover books, learn about writers, and more.
This book is the third course-book in the RSGB series for those interested in obtaining an amateur radio licence. In line with the progressive three-tier UK licence structure Advance! the Full Licence Manual completes the natural progression from Intermediate Licence - Building on the Foundation and Foundation Licence Now! Advance! the Full Licence Manual contains all of the information required to move to the final stage of amateur radio licensing. Based on the best-selling Radio Amateurs Examination Manual, the book has been extensively updated to match the Full licence syllabus. Broken down into logical sections to match the full licence syllabus the book is ideal for all those studying for the Full licence. Presented in an accessible style this book contains everything necessary for home study. Advance! the Full Licence Manual is also the ideal companion to a formal training course. The book provides a useful reference source and so will also find a home on the shelves of many amateurs who have passed the examination. Advance! the Full Licence Manual is a "must have" for everyone progressing to the Full licence and is the best route to success in the examination
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Written in the same clear and concise manner as the Foundation and Intermediate manuals, this one delves much deeper into the subject matter. It follows the same step by step approach used in the previous booklets although the greater depth means that it is slightly harder, however, for those of us who struggle with the maths, it does provide and 'idiot's guide' to using a calculator! Definately worth working through at your own pace.
Always bear in mind that in the advanced exam, they can ask you questions from foundation and intermmediate level also!
Good Luck 73 de Roger M0HRR
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Thanks, only have to digest all the knowledge that it gives and then pass the exam soon.Published 13 months ago by rono
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Mechanics
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Electronics Engineering
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Telephone & Wireless Technology
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Mechanical & Materials Engineering
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering