- Includes a quick recap of the basics, for reference purposes.
What youll learn
- A quick recap of the HTML and CSS DOM, methods, and events.
- Introduces Ajax to the mix, showing you how to use it, and when not to use it.
- Learn best practices (such as graceful degredation) and productivity improvement via code reuse (libraries and APIs)
- Create Mashups using search, photo and mapping APIs.
- Build better, more dynamic user experiences using libraries such as Prototype and Scriptaculous.
Who this book is for