on 18 December 2014
These can hardly be described as magic stretch adult gloves.
They do stretch a little, but in essence they are just small gloves. Might be ok for a child or teenager but they barely fit an adult's hands.
on 13 December 2015
Bought these to put into a Christmas 'Shoe Box' for a local charity that works with homelss people. I tried them on when they arrived and they fitted me OK as I take a 71/2 size glove. I hope they will keep the hands of the ' young adult male' warm as that is who my box was aimed at.
For the price they were a reasonable quality and not hardly any loose threads to come undone. Limited to black. only. Another brand had colours but for some reason all colours are more expensive.
on 25 March 2013
I'm told that it is more cool to have gloves that are close fitting - (by a teenager of course).
on 5 January 2015
I was after a plain black pair of womens gloves.
The first pair of these delivered were a pair labelled 'mens large thermal gloves' (the description said they were meant for both men and women) & had plastic on the palms.
When i complained, i received another pair but these were also labelled 'Mens' and were not plain black but had like touch screen grey bits of rubber covering one side of each. Very ugly and won't be wearing. Straight in the bin
on 25 November 2015
If you need a pair for an emergency these will do the trick.
I believe I have quite regular size hands and the glove barely reaches down to my wrist but that's to be expected when they're sold so cheap.
Don't have much faith in the "ultra stretchy" promise, feel like if i pulled them too much they will tear.

All around good gloves, can't really complain when they cost so little.
on 7 December 2015
These aren't adult gloves at all, they hardly even got to my wrists. I don't have particularly huge hands but they just fitted so poorly way too small. They are well made and for their price they're a good buy, they just need to change it to kids gloves in the title.
on 4 February 2016
These gloves are absolutely rubbish. All my clothes are now covered in black fluff that has come off of the gloves - the only way to get it off is with a lint roller. If you want cheap black gloves, buy a 10 pack on ebay for £4 - these rare not worth the money.
on 8 April 2013
These gloves have been out hiking with me in the wilds of Hampshire about 5-6 times now and I have to say they are great. Once on my hands warm up quickly and stay nice and toasty for the whole hike. In my opinion they are great.
on 10 February 2015
Rougher material than expected. Happy with the size! i have really small wrists and always find it harder to get gloves that fit around my wrists, these were perfect!
on 18 December 2014
disappointed that the gloves have turned up and are not all black they are touch screen with grey finger tips. Does not say this in item description.