on 9 December 2013
I chose these for my husband when he was in training for 7 consecutive marathons. He liked them so much, we bought more. Not one blister in 7 marathons in 7 days. An absolute bargain and great soft quality.
on 3 September 2013
Only socks but you could almost run in them on their own they are such a comfy padded fit. I have done more miles in them than cheaper other ones I have. Only gutted that one disappeared in wash! So buying 4 more pairs and chucking out old rubbish ones from sports direct!
on 5 October 2012
These runnig socks are comfortable and wash very well. they are cushioned in the right places and shaped to the foot. I have purchased More Miles socks in the past and have found them to be hard wearing.
on 26 July 2013
Bought for my son who is training for a half marathon and suffers terribly from horrible blisters despite spending a fortune on shoes. Should have got these socks sooner and he could have probably saved money because these socks have helped what a succession of expensive trainers have not. Socks mean less blisters and he finds them really comfortable. Washed well too so will be buying more as they may be good but no miracle can cure his sweaty feet!
on 8 December 2013
my son loves these socks he says they are so comfortable with his shoes and he has bad feet so they have stopped blisters
on 6 August 2012
I have a couple of pairs of these and run in the region of 10 to 15miles /wk in them. Coupled with the correct running shoe, these are a good addition keeping my foot dry and comfortable. With decent additions within the actual sock, they make running more comfortable than an average cotton sock. I'd buy them again
on 18 November 2012
These socks are really good value, i have had plenty of use out of them, and they still feel very soft and cushion my feet well when i'm working out or running. They may cost a little more just for a pair of socks, but they are worth it in my opinion.
on 21 January 2013
This is the first ever pair of low ankle socks i've ever bought & wore. At first boy do they feel weird to wear, but after a while i knda got used to the super low height of them and now couldn't be happier.
on 26 July 2014
quality could have been better, i think the material used is not the best. I personally prefer cotton so that skin can breath and then it won't be excessive sweating. All in all its ok.
on 30 January 2013
These socks are exactly as described. My partner is training heavily in readiness for a marathon and has not had any blisters since using these socks. Would definitely recommend.