on 28 October 2010
I bought a Snuggle Wrap from a store in the Metro centre and was so pleased with it that I decided to get one for my mother. I followed the link to this item and bought one here. When it arrived it was not a Snuggle Wrap but a cheaper version - badly made with thin material. I contacted the seller and they said it was a mistake and they would 'collect and replace'. After some investigations, I noticed that the item came from another company than the one selling and that they appeared to be completely different sellers - one being Chinese and one being UK. When I sent a notice to the company that I thought I was buying from, within 30 minutes they had changed the name of the company! i took screen shots to pass to Trading Standards.
44 comments|258 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 February 2011
I ordered this Snuggie blanket from Cybershop on 20 December as a Christmas present for my wife who is 82 and disabled. When I ordered it, the picture showed the blanket in blue, her favourite colour. But they sent a pink blanket, a colour she hates.

I could not find the Cybershop site again on Amazon. I found adverts from other suppliers, one of which said that they could not guarantee to supply a particular colour, either blue or pink. I don't know whether this was Cybershop policy because I could not find their original advert.

I sent a message via Amazon on 18 January asking if Cybershop could send me a blue blanket and I would then return the pink blanket. Cybershop replied asking me to return the pink blanket with a note to say whether I wanted a new blanket or a refund.

I posted it first class [] on 31 January with saying that if they could not guarantee to send a blue blanket then credit the [].

Amazon paid [] to my credit card on 9 February.

The moral is, always read the small print and also be aware that returning items which have not come direct from Amazon is much more complicated than returning items direct to Amazon.

Over the last twelve years I have bought over 170 items from Amazon and have found the service excellent. But in future I shall be wary of buying items that are not sold direct by Amazon.
on 21 November 2010
This blanket is cheap for a reason. Very low quality fabric which is not snuggly at all. Just horrible really.
on 26 February 2010
The items arrived very quickly.
Unfortunately they are of a thinner material than expected.
on 9 May 2010
I BOUGHT TWO OF THESE FOR MY DAUGHTER AND MYSELF THOUGHT THEY WERE A GOOD PRICE BUT I SHOULD HAVE PAID MORE AS THEY ARE THINNER THAN I THOUGHT THEY WOULD BE AND HAVE BROKEN ALREADY
on 10 November 2009
great value warm yourself not the planet i hav 2 and my four boys have the kids ones. great pocket for putting things in.
0Comment|92 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 December 2010
Brilliant product!!!! I love that it is soo long so that you can wrap your legs and feet up too!!! The pocket on the front is perfect for my mobile phone too.
on 6 January 2010
Got this for the wife after she was poorly just before Christmas. I recommend this apart from the light colour of ours may lead to numerous washes and a degredation in properties. Never the less I will be ordering another one for my father.
on 12 December 2010
I got a Snuggie for Christmas last year and it has been used twice. It is litterally a blanket with sleeves, so there is no back, so obviously when you lie down you put it on you like a normal blanket and put your arms through the sleeves.

The material is quite thin and it looks and feels like it was cheaply made, however it does the job of keeping you warm, apart from your back if you stand up. Standing up is another problem altogether, because it is so big and baggy it tends to slip off your shoulders (on me it does anyway), so i am having to keep pulling it up just to keep it on me.

My box states that it is a Snuggie, some reviewers say otherwise (a snugglewrap) so maybe mine is a older box design. Some of the pictures and text on the box state that you can take it anywhere with you, it even has a picture of people at a outdoor sporting event wearing them, im not sure if it is a joke or not but it's that bad you can't really tell.

Overall i am rather disappointed with this product and i think it could be improved by simply making it into a dressing gown (or evening gown whatever you call it) 23/100
on 18 February 2010
The material is the cheapest thing you'll ever find, more prone to static than.. erm... nope. There's nothing even close.
And if your 6'2", forget the idea "one size fits all". Most certainly not true.