- Product Dimensions: 65 x 63 x 20 cm ; 3 Kg
- Boxed-product Weight: 3 Kg
- Manufacturer reference: BR-LS-AD
- ASIN: B00CQZ6I62
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 12 May 2013
- Average Customer Review: 81 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 10,230 in Kitchen & Home (See Top 100 in Kitchen & Home)
Adult Reflux Wedge Pillow for Reflux, Heartburn & Indigestion - Standard Rise
|You Save:||£20.00 (33%)|
- Same day dispatch and next-day delivery if ordered before 2:30pm Mon-Thurs (England/Wales mainland). All other areas on a 48 hour service.
- Fitted with two covers. A white removable/washable zip-off deluxe cover and a non-removable corovin layer to protect the foam. This gives it many years of use.
- Provides tried and tested angle of elevation of the upper body for reflux, heartburn and indigestion.
- babyREFLUX are the largest providers of reflux equipment in the world.
- Compliant to BS7177. Size: 65cm x 63cm x 20cm. Spare plain white covers available
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Put away the piled up pillows and do away with the uncomfortable slumped sleeping position. This Wedge is designed to consistently elevate and support the upper body whilst in bed.
A simple device designed to allow gravity to help the body stabilise so that you can get to sleep. The wedge will sit nicely underneath a pillow (if you desire for added comfort) and won't interfere with your partners sleeping space, if sharing a bed.
With reflux and heartburn, the wedge helps to keep rising, bubbling stomach acids and food down.
With respiratory illnesses, the elevation helps to drain sinuses and keep airways open.
With blood pressure, the elevated position helps the body maintain blood pressure, whilst it dips during sleep.
An elevated sleeping position can also provide relief from the symptoms of Acid Reflux and Heartburn, as well as conditions such as: Gord, Coughs, Colds, Flu symptoms, Respiratory conditions such as Asthma, Sinusitis, Pneumonia, Sleep Apnea, Lung conditions such as Asbestosis, Pulmonary disease, Blood pressure conditions.
Features: * Measurements: 65cm x 63cm x 20cm * Provides a tried and tested angle of elevation. * Fitted with a removable/washable zip off cover. * Hypoallergenic, suitable for asthma and allergy sufferers. * Compliant to BS7177 * Spare Covers available in white and print. Search for item: Summer Print B00KVES4OE or White B00KVEJRDQ
Designed by babyREFLUX the largest providers of elevated sleeping devices in Europe.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
It took me about a week to fully adjust to using the wedge pillow as I prefer to sleep on my side and the change of angle takes a bit of acclimatisation. However, I am happy to report that I sleep much better now. Medication on its own wasn't working so it's such a relief to find a solution to coughing fits which used to wake up the whole family.
A very worthwhile investment.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Item is very useful and excellent quality. Service was also very good.Published 7 days ago by Phillip Hotchkin
I had bought it in the past and was very happy. My reflux has become worse so I went and ordered the same pillow again to put it on top of theo ther one. Read morePublished 7 days ago by E.W
Don't expect lots of comfort BUT I bought it to raise my head while sleeping to combat sleep apnoea. It works because it is quite firm and with 2 pillows it's comfortable enoughPublished 11 days ago by B W.
Very helpful when suffering with bad heartburn. Would definitely recommendPublished 18 days ago by Amazon Customer
It has a vile chemical smell (fire retardant). I will have to air it for weeks before I can use it. Could it be harmful?Published 1 month ago by Dr.M.M.Bayton