on 20 December 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed the premise and ideas taken and twisted in this book, into a weird and wonderful tale. Christy is an 18 year old spy, from the Division, sent on her first real undercover operation. Groups of thrill-seeking teenagers have been taken from all over the country and the Division has been able to locate the next town to be targeted. However when she gets to the school, she soon realises that there are 2 different groups that match the profile. She needs to choose the right group before the time is up, but does she go with the ones that the Division sent her for, or the other group that hides in the shadows? And what will be the consequences of her choice, where will she end up? and what will she be expected to do...

I really enjoyed the whole book and finished it easily in one sitting. I like Christy as a character and that always makes the book more enjoyable to read, plus the whole spy thing and undercover is definitely alot of fun to read! I liked that you could still see Christy's reaction to what her Misha character should do and the thought process behind the entire act. I really enjoyed reading about some of the supporting characters as well and the reasons behind the life they lead. Christy is slightly too trusting of the other characters, especially as she is a spy and putting on an act. However because it is her first mission i assume this will improve with age. I really enjoyed the second half of the book, probably more than the first, however don't really want to say too much to spoil anything. But if you read the first (amazing) half of the story, then you've got even better things to come! I've only just realised that Cindy's Watched series seems to take place before this book and shows Christy getting involved with Division and will definitely be having a look at the series!

I would highly recommend this book for fans of the spy/secret agent/undercover genre's and would love to hear anyone else's opinion on the book!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse