Price:£25.20+ £7.00 shipping

on 29 December 2012
Wonderful product, by far the best iPad pen I've used (and I bought a looot). Very precise and nicely looking, elegant. Any client/person who sees it... asks about where to buy one (I'll need some royalties;).
Even the "normal pen" on the other side is quite an useful plus.
Heavily recommended!
Probably I'll test even the new bluetooth enabled one, with pressure feedback...

A really minor glitch: after one year of heavy usage, the black rubber attachment gets a bit loser and rotates, letting it a bit more difficult to hold and "rotate" the pen to retire the "normal pen".
on 29 July 2012
I received my Adonit Jot Flip pen on 18 July 2012 and by 20 July 2012, in the middle of writing, the disk fell off onto the floor. On that occasion I managed to retrieve it. By 24 July 2012 the cover had unscrewed in my jacket pocket, I had expected to find the disk lurking in the bottom of my pocket but alas it was nowhere to be found.

There are no replacement disks available yet for the Flip and I see that the ones for the Pro,Classic and Mini are not compatible. So you see I am disappointed that I have a capacitative stylus that is useless until replacement disks come onto the market.

I used the pen for writing notes but think it may be a better tool for artists so I have returned to my former stylus which is working very well and has replaceable nibs 3 for under £5. The Adonit disks for the pro etc cost more, for just one.
on 16 July 2012
I've owned the Jot Flip for 3 months now, and have to say as an addict to finding ways to write notes on my iPad this has been the best writing device I've used (out of a number of previous styli). The pen (prior to issues) was nice to write with and very handy to have both a stylus for the iPad and a pen in one device.

However, there are 2 major points that make me advise anyone considering this stylus to think twice.

First off, the ink cartridges are not easy to come by in the UK. Adonit don't deliver to the UK and the only place I have managed to find them is via eBay. And even then, it is buying actual gel ink pens and removing their cartridge for use in the flip.. (Pilot Hi-Tec C Slim if you need to know, this was recommended by Adonit themselves).

Secondly, on the first attempt to remove and replace the supplied ink cartridge what ever is inside the flip that holds the ink broke off, with hardly any pressure applied to pushing the ink back in to the stylus. This makes the pen side of the flip completely unusable as the cartridge just disappeared inside the stylus.

I've contacted Adonit, and will update my review based on their reaction to my complaint.

However, if you are looking for a solid pen/stylus combo I cannot currently recommend this item. If you want a great stylus for writing on a tablet, you may want to look at the rest of Adonits range for something cheaper that just fills that function.
on 3 October 2013
Excellent for a while. Very accurate etc but if you loose or damage the tip you have to go to the states for a new one. There seems to be no one in the UK that supplies them. This makes owning one of these stylus's very expensive. Wold have given it a much higher mark if spare tips were avaialble
on 12 August 2012
Stylish, comfortable to use and effective stylus on the apps I use it with. It gives control and feel very much like a pen, and i use it for writing but primarily sketching diagrams during presentations. Only negative point is the plastic tip. It pops off way too easily. I have to rummage round in my bag to find it before using the stylus, and on one of these trips I'm not going to find it on a highly patterned carpet. Either fix the problem or provide a pack of replacements with the sale.
on 22 June 2012
Great solution for working on paper then flipping to work on an iPad or other tablet. Good for wire framing and I'd guess storyboarding
on 31 August 2012
I have used this Jot Flip for months and my ONLY critism is that I think the pen should include TWO protective Screw-On Tops!
Both ends would then be SAFE wherever they are kept....in Pockets, Handbags, Cases, Wallets etc.
I have attempted several times to contact the supplier to ask to buy another top.
I have had 'no response' from the company whatsoever!!
Disappointing really as this 'indifference' has spoilt the image of a "Good Company with a Good product"
Can you help?
Regards
Myrna Carr (UK).
on 7 December 2012
Excellent quality and feel to this stylus, much better than the rubber ended ones. I have bought many other stylus' and none compare to this one
on 25 June 2013
bought the ADONIT because of a review i read. I was not disappointed.
a very versatile tool for working on the iPad.
on 18 December 2014
great pen works so well with my iPad