Spend less time in front of the computer and more time behind the lens with Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2. Now you can quickly import, process, manage and showcase your images--from one shot to an entire shoot. Ideal for professional and advanced amateur photographers, Photoshop Lightroom 2 is the perfect choice for DSLR users shooting a high volume of images.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2, designed for photographers, features an elegant, uncluttered interface that puts just the tools you need at your fingertips.
Accelerate your workflow--
- Quickly batch process, convert and apply metadata to photos on import
- Support for over 190 camera raw file formats plus JPEG, TIFF and PSD files
- Easily make selections with multiple viewing and comparison options
- Non-destructively adjust and enhance colour, exposure and tonal curves
- Automatically track changes with the History panel--return to any state with a single click
Use flexible tools and features to manage the processing of large volumes of photographs. Customise a wide range of importing, renaming and metadata stamping functions to suit your needs. When you're ready to present your work to clients, easily assemble and output high-quality printed contact sheets, online Adobe Flash-based web galleries and slide shows, or upload your photos to popular online sharing sites. Local adjustment brush--
New for Photoshop Lightroom 2, the local adjustment brush allows you to target a specific area of a photo for dodging, burning and other amendments, giving you the flexibility and accuracy you need to create truly unique images.
Multiple monitor support--
Enjoy more flexible, accurate enhancements by targeting a specific area for dodging and burning.
Need extra screen space? Add a second monitor and configure your workspace to manage image workflow and presentation more efficiently. Quickly find any photo--
The improved organisational tools in Photoshop Lightroom 2 allow you to sort and filter large volumes of images using powerful metadata and keyword filters to quickly find just the photo you want. Volume management--
New for Photoshop Lightroom 2--freely manage and organise your images across multiple drives, and continue to work with the high-resolution previews--even when your originals are offline.
Enhanced output sharpening--
Enjoy robust support for more than 190 camera raw file formats, and experiment with confidence. Adjustments you make to images in Lightroom won't alter the original data, whether you're working on a JPEG, TIFF, DNG, or camera raw file.
Improve the appearance of your photos with enhanced algorithms that can automatically sharpen photos when you export files or output to print or the web. Smooth integration with Adobe Photoshop--
Photoshop users can enjoy streamlined use of Smart Objects, panorama stitching, high dynamic range (HDR) functionality, multiple layer workflow and more. See your edits automatically updated in Lightroom. Flexible printing options--
In a new feature for Photoshop Lightroom 2, you can now quickly arrange a photo to printing multiple sizes on one or many pages, with flexible and customisable templates to make the most of your paper, ink and time.
- Store photographs in the Lightroom Library even if located on offline media
- Task-oriented modules--speed through typical workflow tasks
- Native 64-bit architecture-- utilise advanced memory-handling capabilities on the latest Mac OS and Windows systems
- Wide range of plug-ins to quickly and easily transfer images to sharing sites or photo labs