on 8 December 2013
I downloaded this 4 times and tried to install it before I gave up in frustration. Eventually I went to the official Adobe site and downloaded it there. I then added the licence numbers that Amazon had supplied. So far its now working very well indeed.

The Amazon price is cheaper than the Adobe site but the Amazon download simply did not work for me
on 8 January 2014
The download process was reminiscent of have a 56k modem all over again - it was slow and when it finally finished, the Amazon Download app closed, I was prompted to reopen it and download it all again! Atrocious. Come on Amazon, sort your act out. I downloaded it directly from the Adobe site and used the keys provided by Amazon - that works.
This is one of the only times Amazon has disappointed me, but it is an important aspect of the Amazon experience - please fix it.
The software is fine - I have used photoshop elements a long time ago and found it excellent. I expect the Premiere Elements to be as capable.
 Adobe Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements 12 Bundle Edition (Mac) [Download]
on 8 January 2014
I got this for my Mac at a bargain price of £34.99 - Amazon have sold it at several different prices, the highest of which put me off since I already had Elements 9 (I don't use Premier Elements and have nothing to say about it). It's slick and does pretty much everything I want; but so far I have not detected very many advances over version 9, and many annoyances still remain, including a very messy help system that apparently needs internet access and often leads you to the wrong place (try finding out how to make the background of a photo transparent for example - something that can be described in one sentence in a rival product I use), and the (to me) arcane Photoshop interface. I mean anyone who calls a menu item for sharpening "Unsharp Mask" is not really trying to help the amateur, are they? Still, at the end of the day, it is probably the most powerful photographic editor available that is affordable by non-professionals, and of course the Photoshop family is an industry standard both on PC and Mac.
on 14 February 2015
very good product and fast delivery
on 1 January 2014
After all the bleeding

The most whirlicured winds, wrap around your thighs…

Lead to transcordant sacrifice…

But the sweetwords will uncover and

Bleed into me