- Paperback: 312 pages
- Publisher: Adobe; 1 edition (21 Nov. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0321949722
- ISBN-13: 978-0321949721
- Product Dimensions: 18.8 x 1.4 x 23.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (18 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 284,782 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 Classroom in a Book (Classroom in a Book (Adobe)) Paperback – 21 Nov 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
The Adobe Creative Team of designers, writers, and editors has extensive, real world knowledge of Adobe products. They work closely with the Adobe product development teams to come up with creative, challenging, and visually appealing projects to help both new and experienced users get up to speed quickly on Adobe software products.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The Photoshop Elements Software (bought separately) has a cataloguing system for your photographs, although I have used an earlier version of Photoshop elements I never really understood the cataloguing system until I bought this book, as a result I broke of from studying it to completely rebuild my catalogue which took a few weeks as I have many thousands of photographs taken over the last 6 years or so since I went digital but was really worth it as I can now find pictures by many different search criterion very quickly and keep it updated now as I add more photographs. When I have finished this book I will buy the equivalent book for Premier Elements as I have also started doing some video.
I had hoped that the book would solve two problems I was experiencing with the new version, namely why I couldnt drop a photo onto the desktop icon as before, and why I couldnt simply arrange 3 or 4 photos on a single canvas. The book doesnt address these problems. It seems these simple functions no longer exist.
Nevertheless, a useful book. Some typos, but the book lives up to its name. It is a classroom in a book, and, provided the reader is prepared to invest time in doing the exercises, is worth the investment.
I am really pleased with my choice of package and this book. I start the Premiere Elements classroom next week., wish me luck.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent guide to Photoshop, in some respects more accessible and relevant for those beginning or wanting a more practical awareness than the 'Photoshop for Photographers'.Published 7 months ago by Merlin
Well set out and requires following to the letter from the beginning- not a book to browse at random.Published 14 months ago by peter baud
Well presented book with hard to find information. I did not find it helpful at all, usual problem with photoshop ...how to use it properly, needs good book written by U.K. Read morePublished 15 months ago by Michael fairless
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Photography > Digital Photography Software
- Books > Computing & Internet > New to Computing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Graphics & Multimedia
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Image Manipulation & Creation