Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 13 Aug 2009 21:07:29 BDT
Pauline says:
Does anyone know if Adobe Elements 7 loads ok on Vista Home Premium version before I buy it?

In reply to an earlier post on 20 Aug 2009 11:31:26 BDT
J. morgan says:
Adobe Elements 7 is fully compatible with Windows Vista Home Premium...But do check that your PC meets with the required spec. to run Elements 7, as some older machines will find it demanding on resources

Posted on 28 Jan 2010 10:10:32 GMT
Does anyone know how many computers you can load the one disk onto? Does it only allow you to intall it on one pc or on 3 like microsoft word?

Posted on 17 Feb 2010 07:28:15 GMT
will elements 7 read olympus raw files ok i have a e410

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Feb 2011 12:12:39 GMT
Last edited by the author on 16 Feb 2011 12:16:38 GMT
Ausnik says:
all adobe' imaging products have an underlying programe called adobe camera raw
(ACR). in elements you won't see this part until you open a raw file into the editor section. to see if your camera is recognised by your version of elements/ ACR go to adobes web site http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/cameraraw.html.
and get the version that will support it. it's a free download.
this is a camera manufacturer issue as they insist on having their own flavour of raw files, unless you have a camera that saves in DNG format such as Pentax, Hasselblad, Leaf .
What you see in the organiser window is a jpeg preview embedded in all raw files if you can't see your files you need to upgrade ACR or alternativley use adobes free DNG converter

Posted on 4 Mar 2011 12:22:38 GMT
Last edited by the author on 4 Mar 2011 12:24:58 GMT
spangran says:
can anyone tell me whether you can scan a very old photo ( non-digital) and enhance it using this programme....and if I can is it easy to do.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  13 Aug 2009
Latest post:  4 Mar 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Adobe Photoshop Elements 7 (PC)
Adobe Photoshop Elements 7 (PC) by Adobe Systems Inc. (Windows Vista / XP)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (193)