Design, develop and deploy standards-based websites and applications
Adobe® Dreamweaver® CS5.5 software is a comprehensive professional toolset for designing and deploying compelling websites and mobile applications. Using powerful coding tools or the state-of-the-art visual interface, create advanced sites and applications using HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery support for desktops, phones, and tablets. Build compelling websites for multiple devices simultaneously in a single interface. Design confidently with real-world rendering. Stay on the cutting edge with HTML5 and CSS3.
Create modern, standards-based websites with Adobe® Dreamweaver® CS5.5 software. Design confidently using HTML5 and CSS3 with the help of Live View rendering. Adding interactivity is easier with jQuery code hinting. CSS inspection tools allow you to visualise and edit designs swiftly. Deploy quickly and confidently with built-in FTPS, FTPES, and Subversion® software connectivity. Build concurrently for phones, tablets and screens using the Multiscreen Preview panel. Easily parse and style through content management systems like WordPress, Drupal and Joomla! within Dreamweaver.
- Multiscreen Preview panel Design for smartphones, tablets, and personal computers with the Multiscreen Preview panel. With media query support, developers can style and visualize rendering for a range of devices in a single panel.
- CSS3 and HTML5 support Style with the CSS panel, updated to support the new CSS3 rules. Design View now supports media queries, applying different styles as you adjust the screen dimensions. Code for the future with HTML5, with code hinting and Design View rendering support. Live View now includes support for <video> (with QuickTime) and <svg> tags.
- Native Android and iOS apps with PhoneGap integration Build and package native apps for Android and iOS. Convert your existing HTML to a mobile phone application within Dreamweaver using the open source PhoneGap framework.
- Cutting-edge Live View rendering Check your page with Live View, with an updated WebKit rendering engine. Preview designs for multiple devices with real-time media query support. HTML5 and CSS3 capabilities and enhancements make designing for mobile devices even more efficient.
- Subversion® support Store your files more securely with support for Subversion software, which has been updated to the version 1.7 protocol.
- FTPS and FTPES support Deploy files more securely with enhanced FTP support. Dreamweaver CS5.5 now adds native support for the FTPS and FTPES protocols.
- Adobe BrowserLab integration* Preview dynamic web pages and local content with multiple viewing, diagnostic, and comparison tools. Dreamweaver integrates with Adobe BrowserLab, a CS Live online service that quickly and accurately tests web content across web browsers and operating systems.
- W3C validation Use the World Wide Web Consortium’s own online validation service to help ensure the accuracy of your standards-based web designs.