Deliver innovative ideas in print, web, interactive and mobile design
Adobe® Creative Suite® 5.5 Design Premium software is the ultimate toolkit for designing eye-catching print content, elegant eBooks, dynamic PDF files, world-class websites and interactive SWF content that displays consistently across screens of virtually any size. Deliver eye-catching designs for print, web, and devices such as tablets, e-readers and smartphones using the latest versions of Adobe® Photoshop® Extended, Illustrator,® InDesign,® Dreamweaver,® Flash® Professional, Flash Catalyst,® Fireworks,® and Acrobat® Pro, plus gain access to Adobe CS Live online services*.
Deliver eye-catching designs for print, web, and devices such as tablets, e-readers, and smartphones using Adobe® Creative Suite® 5.5 Design Premium software, the ultimate toolkit for designing content that captives audiences in multiple media. Create striking images and graphics, design high-impact print and digital publications (including eBooks), construct standards-based HTML5/CSS3 websites, and craft interactive content that is displayed consistently across screens of all sizes. CS5.5 Design Premium combines the latest versions of Adobe Photoshop® Extended, Illustrator,® InDesign,® Dreamweaver,® Flash® Professional, Flash Catalyst,® Fireworks,® and Acrobat® Pro, as well as a complimentary subscription to Adobe CS Live online services.* Enjoy creative freedom, precise control, and high-quality production for print, web, and mobile design.
- Breakthrough image editing in Adobe Photoshop Extended Use advanced creative tools in industry standard Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended software to create eye-catching images for print layouts, web pages, interactive content, digital documents, and mobile devices. Edit and refine images with precise selection tools, use versatile brush tools to paint with realistic strokes, and enjoy a wide range of productivity features to accelerate everyday tasks.
- Creative 3D possibilities Quickly add depth and create unusual effects using 3D editing tools in Photoshop CS5 Extended. Create attention-getting 3D logos and artwork from text and shapes, and edit, manipulate, and paint directly on 3D models.
- Vector graphics for virtually any medium Create distinctive vector artwork for a wide variety of projects, from logos and branding to illustrations for advertising, packaging, signage, and more. Adobe Illustrator® CS5 software provides precise drawing tools and expressive natural brushes for creating eye-catching content.
- High-quality page layout and production of printed material with Adobe InDesign Lay out, preflight, and produce stunning page layouts with Adobe InDesign® CS5.5, an intuitive design environment that offers precise control over typography and built-in tools for creative effects.
- Folio Producer tools in Adobe InDesign Create engaging digital magazines, newspapers, annual reports, manuals, and other documents that incorporate eye-catching elements such as 360° rotation and panoramas, all for playback on tablet devices, such as Apple iPad, RIM BlackBerry, PlayBook and a wide variety of Android tablets, including the Motorola Xoom. Upload them to Adobe Digital Publishing Suite** hosted solution for further production and distribution.
- Elegant eBook authoring in InDesign*** Create engaging eBooks with refined typography and images that resize automatically to fit virtually any screen. A smooth EPUB workflow lets you create compelling eBooks and helps minimize dependence on developers. Design eBooks with video and audio for eBook reader applications and browsers that support HTML5 video and audio tags.
- Robust preflighting Prepare files for hassle-free production by detecting errors with Live Preflight for InDesign layouts and robust preflight checks and fixes for PDF files with Adobe Acrobat® X Pro.
- World-class websites and applications with Adobe Dreamweaver Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and applications with Adobe Dreamweaver® CS5.5. Jump-start your designs with built-in page templates using cascading style sheets (CSS), and work visually or directly in code.
- Immersive interactive experiences in Flash Professional Deliver immersive interactive experiences such as microsites and games that present more consistently across computers, browsers, and mobile devices with Adobe Flash® Professional CS5.5 software. Import your design from Photoshop CS5 Extended, Illustrator CS5, or InDesign CS5.5, and then add interactivity and motion to bring your design to life.
- Expressive interfaces and interactive content without writing code in Flash Catalyst Design compelling interactive content without writing code with Adobe Flash Catalyst® CS5.5. Start with artwork created in Photoshop CS5 Extended, Illustrator CS5, or Adobe Fireworks® CS5 and transform it into high-quality interactive content for web pages, user interfaces, and applications or into finished content for viewing with Adobe Flash Player.
- Easy website prototyping with Fireworks Easily prototype website and mobile device designs by repurposing Photoshop and Illustrator assets with the built-in bitmap and vector editing toolset. Generate high-fidelity PDF files or interactive HTML comps for client review.
- Mobile content testing with Adobe Device Central Design, preview, and test content for your choice of devices with Adobe Device Central CS5.5 software.
- Author accessible documents Use features in InDesign CS5.5 and Acrobat X Pro that help you to deliver publications that meet Section 508 and WCAG 2.0 standards. Apply accessibility features in InDesign CS5.5, and then check, adjust, and validate accessible PDF documents in Acrobat X Pro.
- High-quality PDF files with Acrobat Pro Create more secure and richly expressive PDF files and confidently prepare files for high-end print production with Adobe Acrobat X Pro.
- Visual media browsing Find files fast by browsing thumbnails instead of filenames with Adobe Bridge CS5 software. Or browse thumbnails and place files from the Mini Bridge panel in Photoshop CS5 and InDesign CS5.5.
- Help when you need it Take advantage of Adobe Community Help, an online service for instruction, inspiration, and support that enables you to find the best answers for your Adobe product questions, no matter where they may be found.
- Consistent Adobe user interface Work quickly and intuitively thanks to a consistent user interface across all CS5 Design Premium components. Enjoy a shorter learning curve and stay more focused on the art of design.
** The Adobe Digital Publishing Suite requires a separate license and payment of associated fee(s).
***InDesign uses EPUB3 and HTML5 code to create eBooks with audio, video, and other advanced features. EPUB3 and HTML5 presentation, media playback, and double-byte character support (such as Chinese, Japanese, and Korean) might not be supported by all devices, browsers, or EPUB readers.