Adobe After Effects CS5.5 software is the industry-leading solution for creating sophisticated motion graphics and cinematic visual effects. Transform moving images for delivery to theaters, living rooms, personal computers, and mobile devices.Main Features:2D and 3D element combination3D camera data importMultiple 3D cameras per compositionLight falloff : Control how light intensity falls off across 3D distances, just as it does in the real worldStreamlined design of 3D compositionsColor-correction effects...
Transform moving images
Adobe® After Effects® CS5.5 software is the industry-leading solution for motion graphics and visual effects. Smooth unstable camera moves with the new, high-quality Warp Stabiliser, create beautiful depth-of-field effects with the integrated Camera Lens Blur effect and work faster with enhanced timecode support and quick stereo 3D setup. Turn visual ideas into sophisticated motion graphics and cinematic visual effects for delivery to theaters, living rooms, personal computers and mobile devices.
Turn visual ideas into sophisticated motion graphics and cinematic visual effects for delivery virtually anywhere from theaters and living rooms to personal computers and mobile devices. Adobe® After Effects® CS5.5 is the industry-leading, native 64-bit motion design and compositing software that offers an open-ended environment and a comprehensive set of tools to help you solve any creative challenge. Warp Stabilizer makes bumpy handheld shots smooth, Camera Lens Blur brings cinematic depth to footage and 3D motion design and Roto Brush isolates foreground elements in a fraction of the time otherwise required.
- Innovative compositing and animation tools Combine moving and still imagery, graphics and text in 2D or 3D space. Animate practically any aspect of each element and add sound for virtually any result you can imagine.
- Responsive 64-bit performance Work effectively on high-resolution projects, even at 32-bit-per-channel colour, inside HD, 2K and 4K compositions. Use all your system’s RAM to see longer previews. With enhanced disk caching, you can spend less time waiting and more time creating.
- Unmatched integration with industry-standard Adobe applications Enjoy a streamlined workflow with support for importing Adobe Photoshop® images and layer effects. Move easily between After Effects CS5.5 and Adobe Premiere® Pro CS5.5. Import Adobe Illustrator® files and then animate each layer.
- Unlimited creative options Manipulate moving and still images using hundreds of effects such as stylize, distort, and shatter. Create grids, radio waves, particles, and more. Combine effects from a third-party ecosystem of plug-ins for Hollywood-caliber results.
- Creation and animation of text and vector graphics Create text and vector graphics in After Effects using familiar Adobe tools, and then animate those elements to create visually innovative motion graphics.
- Comprehensive masking and keying tools Use the revolutionary Roto Brush tool to isolate moving foreground elements from backgrounds in a fraction of the time it would take with hand-drawn animated masks. Remove bluescreen and greenscreen backgrounds with The Foundry’s Academy Award–winning Keylight (included; UI is in English only).
- Powerful motion controlsRemove unwanted movement with Warp Stabilizer, or precisely match the motion of source footage with Imagineer Systems’ mocha for After Effects CS5.5 (included; UI is in English only). Apply realistic motion blur. Use Timewarp to slow down and speed up footage.
- 32-bit floating-point pipeline Exploit extended highlights and shadows with the dynamic range of real-world light. Freely push values above monitor white, and recover detail without clipping.
- Professional results for any media type Deliver your work virtually anywhere. Compatibility with an extensive list of output formats lets you produce animated content for media ranging from film and broadcast to the web and mobile devices.
- Rich ecosystem of third-party plug-in developers Add extra capability to After Effects with plug-ins from third-party developers, available separately. Discover unique creative effects, particles, 3D objects, and specialized workflow tools.