The watch looks and feels great; the band doesn't hurt my wrist like other watches. The instruction book, however, was awful. It was a bunch of instructions for other watches, not the ADP6002. It took a few minutes of playing around for me to figure out how to set the watch. Here's how to do it:
1) Make sure there is a little "t1" above the seconds. If there is a "t2" instead, hold the Start/Stop button for 3 seconds. (This is the part that was messing me up)
2) Hold the Set/Light button for a few seconds. The watch should say LIGHT and "OFF" or "ON" should be flashing.
3) Press the Mode button until the hour hand starts flashing. You can adjust it up and down by the Start/Stop and Lap/Reset buttons.
4) Press Mode to adjust the minute, second, and other settings.
5) Press Set/Light button when you are finished.