on 29 March 2011
This sports team bag has everything you would want in it for a trip to the gym
or swimming pool. It is an all-round sports bag and looks great. Recipient was thrilled with it.
on 25 November 2010
Good bag, lots of space and compartments. A small one for keys and what not and two on either side. The one i got was in red and i use it every day for the gym. Easily fits everything in there with space for my jacket if i'm too hot to wear it. I take a lot of things to the gym too. Great bag. Good price.
0Comment21 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 October 2010
really nice bag - big, I carry shoes, basetball, towels, water, there is a seprate pocket for little things (phone, coins, documets etc.) - really nice bag
VINE VOICEon 7 May 2011
This is a great bag. Has a separate pocket for your trainers, one for your water bottle and other stuff and then a couple of small pockets in the main compartment to hold shower gel and other stuff.

Has plenty of space for all your kist plus a change of clothes. plus, fits in my gym locker perfectly!
on 11 January 2011
Perfect size for getting all your gym kit in. Really good value for money. Handy pocket area for storing wet gear. Definitely recommend it.
on 3 November 2011
Really like the quality of this bag as well as the extra pockets. It is a little too large for what I would like to take to the gym but its hard to tell that sort of thing from the picture. Still, the bag would also be useful for other things and good value for money.
on 12 August 2013
I am a goalkeeper and I own 2 pairs of boots 3 pairs of gloves pair of shinpads. I also pack a towel, underlayers (top and bottoms) goalie shorts (which are bigger than normal) socks and a warm up top. All this fits into this bag without any issues. A very good size... Not too big at all. Shoulder strap is comfy as well. If I had to nit-pick one bad thing it would be that the smaller handle is rather small. One other thing to point out (if you will be using it for boots etc. with my 2 pairs of boots, 3 gloves and shinpads the boot area takeas up half the space of the bag, just in a separate compartment.
on 25 November 2012
Love it, the side compartments offer space to organise yourself into sections and it squashes down to get into my gym locker. The zips are a bit stiff at times but no big issue.
on 2 July 2013
If you get this for a good price, it is a good buy. There's not much to say, because it does the job for which it was designed, although the reassurance of the Adidas name is a decided bonus. One of the side pockets expands, so is suitable for shoe storage. It feels like it is solidly put together, so I expect it to last for many years to come.
on 25 January 2015
That was really good. Nice fit. I used my sport bag and I went to gym and work when I changed my clothes. Maybe, go to holidays.

Thanks for your business.