Size: 10 UK|Colour: Black (Black/White/Light Scarlet)|Change

on 5 October 2014
I bought these golf shoes for my Dad as his current footwear was causing him painful problems. After four full days of golf I asked him if the shoes were comfortable. His response - "brilliant, like wearing your slippers on a golf course". You can't get a better recommendation than that!
on 31 August 2014
very comfortable and no problem with grip at all.Although with Adidas i find i have to go up a size
on 24 November 2015
Fantastic quality and really good service, arrived promptly. My husband put them on to try the fit as they were for my son, he then walked on the rug, commented that the sole grip was fantastic, so glad I bought them.
on 16 November 2014
I have had quite a few different golf shoes over the years I find adidas shoes very comfortable bought I half size larger which gives a very good fit
on 8 January 2015
very comfortable --even with my wide feet !! So far I've played 2 rounds in them -- so far everything is good!!
Delivered on time
on 2 February 2015
Nice looking fit well very comfortable this is my hubby's 2nd pair excellent service as well
on 7 August 2015
Great shoe great grip like slippers
on 5 May 2016
Great fit and very comfy, as I like the wider fit which you don't always get with Adidas. Only worn twice so far but so far so good. I great buy, especially at the price.
on 20 March 2015
good fit and very easy to wear
on 28 October 2014