on 23 August 2013
Very comfortable and can't feel them on your feet. Very reasonably priced and a must buy first time I have purchased Adidas and will buy again.
on 15 July 2013
I have wore these about 6 times now and my verdict=Very comfy, they are light and they look good. I only wore them once on a wet day but my feet remained dry. I am very happy and would recommend to any golfer, but they are probably suited and aimed at the younger golfer. If I had to have any negatives towards the shoe is that, they are hard to keep clean ( my fault for being in the ruff all the time!) and I thought that they would come with spare spikes, which they didn't.
on 14 June 2014
Sent me the wrong colour but I liked the ones they sent anyway. Hurt my feet initially around the instep, end of tongue area, but after one wear, perfect. Very comfortable now and give good grip. If anyone can tell me the best way to clean them, bearing in mind they're white, I'd appreciate it. Certainly a good buy.
on 21 September 2013
These are a light, comfortable and well made shoe. I got them as they look like a trainer rather than a traditional shoe and when the sun's shining (not often in the North of Scotland) I can get my shorts out and not feel like a fanny. To be honest they're better than my other shoes which cost a lot more.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 March 2014
I ordered 'wide' ( as advertised) and received a pair of 'medium' fitting shoes. What was more disappointing was the fact that I had to pay £9.00 to return the shoes. Amazon needs to check on what they are advertising for sale! Pity as it looks a lovely pair of shoes.
on 4 September 2014
I normally wear a size 8 but having read some reviews about the size being on the smaller size I ordered an 8.5. This was still to small and tight and I had to send it back. I recommend that you order 1 size up if you want it to fit properly.
on 24 January 2016
These are the most comfortable shoes I have owned, they are also 99% waterproof only letting in water if you do something stupid, I have just re-studded them and they are as good as new again, thank you.
on 23 November 2013
I was so nice to put on golf shoes ,without getting your socks wet for a change,to be fair,my old golf shoes were getting on a bit,these shoes are very comfortable,would recommend
on 30 August 2013
Being quite new to golf this is only the second pair of shoes I have owned. The AdiZero shoes are very comfy, very light and have a very stylish look. The grip is superb and you feel very sure footed when teeing off and playing fairway shots. Only had them a few weeks but already played 4 rounds in them and have no complaints. No rubbing or blisters, just put them on and away you go.
Highly recomended!
on 20 May 2014
I have wide feet so need a wide shoe . This is perfect . If you have narrow feet this is not for you. Quick delivery and good price.