on 27 May 2013
Really pleased with this product i have tried lots of different glues but this works the best. Its very fast drying so you have to work quick but the results are great. Very fast delivery would definatley recommend.
on 18 January 2013
This is a very good product and really makes individual lashes lasts long. It is a great glue to use for professional application of eyelashes so would highly reccommend this product! Makes life easier when applying lashes as glue drys fast!!

Thanks for the very quick efficient delivery!!
on 2 June 2015
I'm not a professional when it comes to applying semi-permanent lashes and going from the previous reviews I was sceptical. But I made sure that I kept the eye that I was applying glue to, closed for 1-2 minutes max until the glue set and the fumes did not sting my eyes. I used this glue with cluster lashes and they lasted me about two weeks. I wanted them to last me a while as I was on a holiday and wanted low maintenance whilst I was away! I recommend this glue. Take your time when applying. Great results! Thank you.
on 26 June 2014
Really pleased with this product, it goes on really well and dries perfect. Thanks a lot, will order next time as well.
Gabby
on 16 January 2015
Very strong glue !! Good but be careful at first my eyes were so hurting so i use hair dryer helps to take strong smell that irritates eyes. Also wanted to ask if you can recommend my good remover because a simple did not work and its very hard to remove ? Stays for weeks !!!
on 25 June 2015
Fantastic strong glue, eyelashes lasted for ages, make sure u know what your doing and expect a little eye watering...... Worth it tho, lashes last over a week and I regular sauna steam room fanatic :-)
on 30 December 2014
Really is tough stuff!! Lashes stayed on for about 6 days! But beware it really stings so found it easier for someone else to do them and keep my eyes closed for a few minutes until glue had dried!!
on 21 August 2013
Be very carful with this extremley strong had a few cases of swelling and hospital visits due to this dimples is the best glue I've used so far
on 29 May 2014
All i can say is it is Stinging and scratchy butting does last long. But comfort it does not . Take a long time to come off.
on 8 January 2013
This glue does what it says on the tin! It does dry fast so be quick in your application, however, this also meant that the lashes did not stick together as much; resulting in a much faster treatment time. The lashes are long lasting and my clients are happy with the results. Fantastic value for money!