on 7 May 2013
I bought three of these to use on Nikon Nikkor non-AI, AI and AIS lenses respectively for videoing with a Canon 600D (T3i) body. They were very cheap and I did wonder about the quality. However, they work a treat! Unlike some of the other cheap range adapters, these fit tightly to the lens - there is no 'wiggle'. They are a little difficult to remove, which seems to be a feature of cheap adapters, but I persisted and managed to remove them again. One thing to remember of course is that Nikon lenses use reverse direction threads compared with other brands. So when screwing the adapter on to the lenses turn anti-clockwise and, to undo, turn clockwise. Easy to forget that! No problem with focusing on infinity. Made of metal - seem to be soundly made. Recommended.
on 24 November 2012
This is spot-on. I can now use my Nikon primes on my Canon 650d. Firm, well built, no wobble and cheap. Don't bother with more expensive similar items.
on 22 February 2013
nice product and fast efficient service. This seller is Reliable, courteous, and friendly.

I recommended this adapter to others.

with older lens does not 'click' into place, but fits nice and tight with no play. On the camera end it does click into place and fits perfectly!

recommended.
on 27 February 2013
A good cheap adapter that works fine. Difficult to take off again but that isn't uncommon among cheap lens adapters
on 20 July 2013
Used this with a Canon 1000D, superb fit. Used it with a Nikon 18-70 mm zoom AF-S Nikkor DX. Although it says it does not work with DX lenses (digital) it does if you are using it with an APS size sensor. With a 35mm sensor you will experience vignetting. I used it with an astro modified Canon and could get focus to infinity (and beyond!), it also worked with a clip filter in place. It is a very precise fit. Very good quality for the price, I am really pleased with it
on 9 August 2013
While the product is pretty good and has a nice tight fit on my lens, its VERY tight to get on. I managed to force it onto my nikon lens, but didn't want to force it onto my Carl Zeiss Lens which is what it was originally intended for. It wasn't worth the risk of a really expensive lens.

But saying that while its hard to get on and off. You wont be taking it on and off and no doubt it will live on the lens until you sell it. No Play and half decent build quality.
Works fine.
It's solid but does have a little bit of play. (Play developed after a short while of use)
I have not seen many adapters that don't have play. I have upgraded my Nikon 50mm f1.2 to a full-on mount conversion which has no play. My cheaper Nikon lenses still use these adapters without big issues.
I've seen much worse adapters than this. This is one of the better ones.
on 28 February 2014
at this price i didn't expect it to be the best on the market, there's a little bit of wobble on the lens side of the adapter which is a bit annoying but it doesn't affect the picture negatively.
on 5 July 2013
Excellent piece of work, great value for money. Did exactly what was required.
I bought this for an old nikon 1.8 lens to mount on a Canon 600d and it worked perfectly.
on 31 August 2015
Yes, I would recommend these. Can't fault them, I have got my hands on 6 so far to use on my range of Nikkor AIS lenses..

Used this now for about 7 months.