on 17 March 2011
6m midi cable...works just fine. I couldn't find cheaper anywhere. Will buy again when our bassist drives his stack over them...
on 12 April 2013
This was exactly what i needed for my electric piano and Mininova (i bought 2). Great length and sturdy feel.
on 16 July 2012
I purchased a few of these cables expecting them to be a cheap and quick placeholder until i could afford more expensive cables, but there is no need these are top notch and I have had no problems with them what so ever! As well as that the delivery came 4 days early! JACKPOT!!
on 14 November 2011
The cable is of an excellent quality and I couldn't ask for more for the price. Works perfectly, cable is well shielded and chunky. If you need a long midi cable, your search is over!
on 17 May 2015
Arrived in good time & condition. Works fine but, not the most robust of cables or connectors. Don't know how it will stand up to heavy gigging but, fine for home/studio use.
on 4 March 2014
Really good midi cable that can be used close to your keyboard and due to it's length it can be handy if your keyboard is far away from your computer
on 12 August 2013
Just needed a quick set of cables for a job, these are nice and long. They work well, alway need a spare.
on 19 November 2014
Cables worked fine.
Length was great for my set up.
Good build quality, and good price.
VINE VOICEon 26 May 2015
Not much to say about this, it's 6m long and it's a working midi cable!
on 12 November 2014
prompt service a good deal can connect my key board to my computer

See one answered question