on 21 March 2015
I debated on spending £20 on a t-shirt as I feel that there is a wide range out there for very little money these days, though they are usually of a similar quality.
When I opened up the packaging for this t-shirt I was met with a t-shirt that bore all the marks of a cheap Fruit of the Loom style t-shirt that had a very poor quality transfer put onto it - not what I expected at all.
I'd advise people to spend their money elsewhere.
on 17 February 2014
I ordered this tshirt expecting it to be of a higher quality. I almost feel I wasted my money, the transfer has a cheap, 'plastic-y' feel and doesn't add anything to the fit of the item, bunching with movement rather than lying flat or moving with the cotton.
I ordered a medium and it's much smaller than I expected.
What a shame, wouldn't order again.
on 24 November 2013
The quality of the tshirt is very good. Happy to rock this shirt outside for people to see :) Brilliant
on 12 April 2016
I love that it says "Actual Fact". I hope people don't fall for this because ODB was born in 1968 and Lenon died in 1980, wich means if ODB met Lenon at the last year before his death he would be 12 years old. Also Wu Tang were active since 1992, and before that ODB, RZA and GZA were a group under a different name. This means that Lenon had never heard the name Wu Tang before. I didn't even buy this product, i was just searching people's sketches of ODB and it showed me this filth. Also people are saying that quality is s***...
on 7 June 2016