- Directors: Paul Grantham, Julia Budnik
- Producers: SDS Media LLP
- Region: All Regions
- Studio: SDS Media LLP
- ASIN: B0055LEYLA
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 269,710 in Film & TV (See Top 100 in Film & TV)
The structure of each training DVD:
- Demonstration of the use of the specified technique by an experienced BABCP Accredited CBT therapist within a CBT session.
- Interview regarding the above technique with Dr Tom Werner who provides his thoughts based on his extensive experience of the application of the technique.
- Paul Grantham specifically asks Dr Werner about practical questions related to the technique and common difficulties that practitioners may face implementing it.
- After the interview you have the opportunity to watch the client session again and concentrate on aspects of the session that have been discussed with Dr Werner.
This video series is specifically designed and produced as a TRAINING TOOL for everyone who works with clients and wants to learn more about this evidence-based and very effective therapeutic approach.
This is an individual version for private use only.
By adding this individual version in your basket you are agreeing that this DVD will be used for personal viewing only, and not for teaching, training, group viewing or any institutional use. If you require this DVD for teaching, training, group viewing or any institutional use - please buy an Instructor's Version on PsychotherapyDVDs.com