Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Flavour: Luscious Chocolate|Size: 450g|Change

on 13 March 2014
This pre-workout shake is great!! Its the first time I've used a protein shake. I drank it an hour before I did a workout at the gym and didn't get tired during and wasn't tired after!! Also tastes good too!!
on 3 April 2013
This is the tastiest protein shake out there! Wish the tub was a bit bigger but will defo be ordering again. It's a nice treat before working out at the gym and I find mixing it milk rather than water hydrates me more. Plus tastes yummier :)
on 4 January 2016
Have tried a few of this type of product ie high protein food supplement, most of which were rather unpalatable. This is probably the best so far, though with a slight powdery after taste, hence four stars instead of five. Happy enough to continue with it - unlike with some others!
on 6 June 2013
MUCH MUCH Less carbs & Sugar than Maxitone, very important if your trying to up lose weight by upping protein intake. Great Mixability & taste.
on 5 November 2013
This is a wonderful tasting shake that mixes really well very quickly great chocolate taste so feel like im getting my chocolate fix for the day .. And it does stop the cravings in me to want to snack and also I felt more energised at the gym and through the day. I will definitely be purchasing more of these as the taste has me hooked and where is stops the food cravings this is what I needed to just shift the last little bit of body fat I am now down 3 stone a good healthy size 12 ,, toned and fitter now than when I was in thirtys I am now 52 and have shed the weight over 2 years and this has helped with the last little bit wish I had found it sooner as it would have made everything happen faster.. It is so nice now to bump into people that I haven't seen for a while to have comments like you are looking well and how do you get such a flat stomach because 2 years previous I had bumped into an old friend and he said congratulations you are having a baby ( CRUSHED) was not a good feeling ... If you combine cutting back a bit on the bad foods plenty of exercise and these shakes then you can have the body you have always dreamed of at any age do your self a favour and go for it as this one makes it all easier I love it and will be buying lots more of it ..
on 4 February 2014
Have tried a few of these protein shakes and i must say this is definetely one of the better ones. Easily dissolves and nice to drink.
on 10 December 2015
I have to say I have seen no difference at all to my work outs or energy levels. I today used a different product today and I really saw the difference! In my opinion this is a total waste of cash and I wish I had not bothered.
on 10 October 2013
But that's all it is. Gave me a bit of energy but I can't say it did much else. Tastes nice but I didn't feel it lived up to the hype. Have bought another shake since.
on 4 May 2014
This product works fine fine fine for what it's supposed to do but, the powder does not mix very well at all its like swallowing dust.
on 18 December 2015
Fantastic will be purchased purchasing some more in the new year