on 13 October 2012
These supports are so much better than most others because, on other models. the splint goes in from the top and after a while the leather splits and wears quickly. these new supports the splint goes in from the bottom and last for ages before any wear shows. my wife use walking stick and the handle rubbing on the support use to wear out the old ones quickly and split. but these new supports do not wear in the same way. they are great, so much better
on 26 July 2012
The wrist supports were a lot cheaper than I'd seen similar products for elsewhere.

They are comfortable and well made.

I am having problems with my wrists and forearms (pain in wrist and numbness in fingers), so these supports prevent me from bending my wrists too much over night into the positions that contribute to the numbness.

I can certainly tell when I've not worn them :-)
0Comment21 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 July 2013
We have just received our second Active Backs wrist brace, to ease the discomfort of Carple Tunnel problems.Rapid delevery and rapid pain relief.I wish I had brought these years ago,the relief is almost instant. My wife who has had surgery on her wrist also uses them now and she now longer gets pain in her wrists. A real bargin, it works and is worth every penny.
on 14 December 2012
Comfortable to wear and was pain free all night. would highly recommend, I am very happy with this product, thank you.
on 30 October 2014
I've given this product 5 stars mainly because it's benefited me already in only a day and I know it'll continue to benefit in the months ahead. I've been using an old splint from my teenage days for far too long now and Actesso have provided me with a good splint to use that I can tell is long lasting. For such a reasonable price available on here you can't go wrong. If you have a wrist issues or a ever so slight paralysis in your hand this is perfect for you. I'm so pleased with this purchase. I wouldn't hesiste and I'd recommend this to everyone.
on 25 August 2012
I brought several sets, as my daughter also needed a set. The sizing was really good, I was worried that they would be too small but they are perfect.
on 3 December 2013
Would highly recommend for relief from CarpelTunnel Syndone.This is the third support I have purchased over several years. It works beautifully and arrived quickly.
on 16 October 2013
with carpel tunnel syndrome in both hands/wrists these work a treat at night and restrict movement and ease pain and pins and needles
on 22 June 2013
With the adjustable velcro on these supports I find them very good; would recommend if you have carpel tunnel and they are washable
on 15 April 2014
I suffer from RA, and these splints do what it says on the tin! However, I find them very difficult to get off as the Velcro fastenings require me to (a) use my teeth to remove the offending articles, or (b) to get my husband the help me get them off. I also find that the Velcro fastenings snag everything they come into contact with, especially the 'corners', which are very sharp, so think I shall 'round off' the corners. Otherwise a very good product, and certainly a lot better looking than the black ones I've had in the past..............