Questions & Answers
Actesso Advanced Wrist Support Splint: for Carpal Tunnel, Sprains, and Arthritis. Medically Approved
by Actesso Medical Supports (formerly Active Backs Orthopaedics)
4.8 out of 5 stars (253)
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-6 of 6 questions
When you order, just pick a left or right one. Also suggest the carpal tunnel relief exercises in Treat Your Own Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
15 Mar 2014 by Madeline Levell
Hi Lynne - measure where your watch strap would go and if you are between sizes go for the smaller size as the velcro straps allow for expansion and will ensure a good fit.
14 Nov 2013 by gus
I would recommend medium as this will give better support, if it is loose it will just slip, I think
19 Jun 2014 by J Newbury
Sorry but being unable to swim I cannot answer this one, I mainly wear mine when I go to bed because this is when I have the most pain.
25 Mar 2014 by alan p.
For a small which fits almost overlapping, my wrist is 16cm exactly. I would try a large but they should give you more of an idea if you contact them on info@actesso.co.uk. Good luck and I hope it does the trick.
30 Dec 2013 by JAJ
measure your wrist around your watch strap area and buy the appropriate size or one size down as the velcro straps will allow for around a further 1 - 2 cms
4 Dec 2013 by gus
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers