Actesso Advanced Black Wrist Support Wrist Splint for Carpal Tunnel, Sprains, and Arthritis. Medically Approved
|You Save:||£7.00 (38%)|
- Ideal Wrist Support for healing Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Wrist Fractures, Wrist Sprains, Repetitive Strain Injuries, or Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Easy to modify metal bar rests underneath the wrist keeping the wrist in slight extension and relieving strain on the tendons, helping to reduce Wrist Pain both day and night. This makes this wrist splint ideal for use during the day, whilst using the computer or the ideal wrist support for sleeping
- Designed and Approved by NHS clinicians and CE approved. This support is registered with the MHRA (Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency, UK) as a Class 1 Medical Device
- Unique soft ventilated neoprene, allows moisture to wick away from the skin, and the material contains antibacterial properties, which is proven to eliminate bacteria and odours, allowing this Wrist Splint to be used for longer than most generic supports
- Genuine Actesso wrist support, Made in the UK, with a strong 'double stitch' technique for extra durability. Just measure your wrist circumference in centimetres (see picture) and select your size and hand in the drop down box above. Available in sizes Small- 14-15. Medium- 15-17. Large-17-19. Extra Large 19-21 and right or left hand
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Actesso Advanced Wrist Support
This ADVANCED wrist support has been designed and approved by NHS clinicians for the treatment of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Wrist Fractures and Sprains, Repetitive Strain, and Arthritis. Also suitable for the prevention and healing of sporting injuries.
When should I use it?
This support can be used for a variety of wrist injuries and conditions, but please consult your doctor if you are in any doubt.
Measure your wrist circumference in centimetres (see above picture) and use the following as a guide to getting the correct size: Available in sizes Small to Extra Large, to provide a more custom fit than one size supports.
Small- 14-15. Medium- 15-17. Large-17-19. Extra Large 19-21.
How does this support work?
The support comes with an easy to modify metal stay that keeps the wrist in slight extension relieving strain on the tendons and helping to reduce wrist pain both day and night. The material is made of a unique soft ventilated neoprene, that allows moisture to wick away from the skin, and the material contains antibacterial properties, which is proven to eliminate bacteria and odours, allowing the support to be used for longer than most generic supports.
This allows for a unique combination of comfortable support with the right amount of compression to relieve the stress on injured wrists.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to modify metal stays helps relieve the strain on injured wrists
- Neoprene material provides warmth and stimulates the blood flow to speed up the healing process and is both more breathable and proven to eliminate bacteria and odours
- Five adjustable velcro straps to ensure an easy fit
- The Black material may also be preferred for workplace use
- Made in the UK
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
This has been one of the best things I've bought and worth every penny. It was comfortable to wear, easily adjusting the tightness depending on the amount of support I wanted at a particular time. I bought the black one as friend had a beige one after a car accident and she said how quickly it got dirty. Yes the black one is more conspicuous but that didn't bother me. At least it didn't look dirty!
It has stood up to constantly getting wet,being ripped off and thrown on the floor so I can use my left hand to lamb a ewe, getting covered in sheep muck and worse, carrying lambs, catching sheep and general farm work involving dirt and hard work. It was rinsed under the tap every night and dried on the radiator so I could put it back on within an hour to sleep in it.
The stitching has started to come undone on the bottom edge and the plastic has a frayed edge as a result but it is still 100% in working order, doing the job and with a bit of re-stitching it will continue to do the job for a long time yet. This is a tough brace that is comfortable, very reasonably priced and brilliant value.I believe I have tested it to destruction and it is still going strong!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Prompt delivery. Noticed a marked improvement in just a week, so very pleased with product.Published 4 days ago by Katypainter
Good quality, fits comfortable and washes well. Delivered quickly. Highly recommend.Published 7 days ago by Ann Nolan
absolutely fantastic. I spent 2 weeks in considerable pain from carpal tunnel syndrome. the pain was all the way up my forearm and made doing anything with my right hand difficult... Read morePublished 7 days ago by belle_butterfly
Does what is say's on the tin only just got it so unsure if it will help with the issue in handPublished 9 days ago by Mrs Morales
Fine support in fact the best I have had from supports. The one issue is if it is for every day use, the stiching on the leather strip tends to wear through. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Bigkev
I purchased this wrist splint to replace one of a different brand. I have found it very comfortable, supportive, and easy to use.Published 11 days ago by Robert
Very comfortable to wear during the day and in bed at night. l will definitely buy one for my right wrist. Reduced the pain and swelling of my left wrist within 24 hours of use.Published 13 days ago by Alaereba