Acer Veriton N4620G -- Serious Machines for Serious Business
Monitor not included
The Acer Veriton N4620G comes in a wide range of form factors to meet various business needs -- Intel Core processors and fast DDR3 memory deliver serious performance, while a premium software suite offers security and manageability.
The N Series features a compact chassis with a classy gem-cut design -- perfect for driving business in space-restricted environments.
Small and Sophisticated Design
Stylish, Gem-cut Design
Its attractive gem-cut looks are complemented by a shiny copper-colour power button and volume wheel, which contrast nicely with the overall matte black finish.
2-in-1 Wall-mount Stand
The Veriton 4 Series features a small and slim design, letting you place it virtually anywhere -- in addition to standing vertically or flat on a table, the Veriton N Series can be placed on a wall or can be attached to the back of a TV or a monitor with the same detachable 2-in-1 wall-mount stand for great flexibility further space savings.
Smart Manageability and Security
Essential manageability with WOL/PXE support. Wake-on-LAN (WOL) allows a computer to be woken up by a network message and allows IT staff to remotely manage PCs when necessary. Pre-boot Execution Environment (PXE) allows computers to centrally boot up via a network interface and bypass any potential security breach.
TPM 1.2 Compliant Design
TPM 1.2 Compliant Design conforms with corporate-level security requirement and lowers TCO over product life cycle.
Acer ProShield Security
Acer ProShield is a suite of essential security and manageability tools included in our business notebooks and desktops. It's a single-client console application that integrates key security and management features under a unified user interface.
Acer Veriton ControlCenter
Places crucial functions and handy utilities into a single, fast-access panel. Quickly and effortlessly setup their accustomed work environment Provides a wealth of information about your PC in an easy, searchable database.
Acer Smart Client Manager
Acer SCM is a comprehensive management solution that delivers better asset management, reduces downtime and minimises desk-side MIS calls.
- USB 3.0: Transfers data to and from external devices 10X faster than the previous generation, taking advantage of capabilities supported by many of the newest devices.
- 2 mini PCI Express 2.0 Mini PCI Express supports both PCI Express and USB2.0 connectivity for multiple extension.
- ENERGY STAR 5.2: compliance that maximise energy efficiency and save more power.
- EPEAT Gold: products meet all required criteria plus at least 75% of the optional criteria.
- WEEE and RoHS: comply with EU legislation of Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) and Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive (RoHS).
- GS Mark Certification: shows conformity with the German Equipment Safety Law for safer product designs and better ergonomics.
Acer USB Keyboard
Acer USB Mouse