8 of 9 people found the following review helpful
This is a tidy little machine which can be fitted to the back of a monitor using the VESA fixings included which also doubles as a stand. Screws are supplied.
* Small (tiny!)
* Decent hard disc size (750GB)
* 4GB of RAM is sufficient for most purposes
* Very quiet
* Runs very cool
* Seems well built
* 2x USB3 sockets & 4x USB2
* Built in wi-fi
* Card reader
* Limited expansion capability
* Intel Celeron not the quickest processor
* Only supplied with FreeDOS - need to get an operating system installed
* No CD/DVD drive with this model
* No keyboard or mouse supplied (buy a Cherry stream XT & Logitech mouse!)
If you want a compact machine to use for general home / office work and web surfing then this is brilliant. Easy to mount behind a monitor if you have limited space available. It is also capable of being used to watch videos. I have installed Linux Kubuntu on mine (free download) and it's excellent as a home office machine. Will, however, work perfectly with XP, Win7 or Win8.
Linux based operating systems are easily installed from a memory stick.
Please note that with a 1.5Mhz Core i3 processor this is NOT a gaming machine! It will play basic games but don't expect it to be much good with processor intensive high-power graphics games.
Check around for best value, especially without the OS. Note that there are several variants of this model and it pays to check the spec and price!