on 14 August 2014
Great laptop for the money. Best wifi connection I've ever experienced and the laptop is light and slim and feels strong and sturdy.
Good sound.

The only downside is the keyboard and mouse
The keyboard is terrible, the keys are too far apart and it's impossible to type anything without errors. The mouse is less bad but not very responsive and scrolling is difficult.
on 8 February 2014
An absolute bargain for the price. I use my computer heavily, for work and Uni and was slightly concerned that due to the lower price this might not be up to the task. Its quick to load and process, efficient and I have to say its my first windows 8 computer- stuck with windows 7 for ever- not good with change. How user friendly is this? Really!
on 30 June 2014
This is a fair computer no DVD as they have gone for very thin. They have sacrificed the slow hard drive to save money so is quite slow. Hate windows 8.1 had it removed and gone back to Windows 7! On the plus side it is not a touchscreen which I prefer and the picture on screen is great and the feel of the computer is good.
on 14 September 2014
Although its nicely designed, it didn't meet my expectation. It feels weaker due to the sleek design. The touch pad is hard to control as its so smooth and its difficult to scroll even with the best touch pad setup. Besides, it hangs too and the keyboard is also awful since the keys are so far apart. You can't fail to make mistakes while typing. I regret having bought this computer. It was a complete loss for me!!!
on 22 August 2014
This is a remarkable laptop in terms of design and build quality.

If seen as somewhat of a shell - this is a beautifully designed laptop to buy and, for example, add a mSATA SSD along with a SATA SSD, up the memory, and with RAID configured - well - it runs like a rocket - is built beautifully and - gosh - I am ever so pleased with it!
on 14 February 2014
The laptop looks really nice, thin and sleek-looking. It arrived nice and in good condition, although going all the way to France.

It was a bit of a pain to get Ubuntu on instead of Windows, as there is no CD tray, and getting the laptop to boot from USB was difficult. But I managed, and I'm happy with my laptop now.
on 22 September 2014
not as easy to use as I expected
on 1 April 2015
Windows 8 is probably the worst operating system they have produced todate. The version loaded was corrupt and it took just over two hours on the phone to Microsoft to get the system to operate, for which they tried to charge me £100! Given another operating system the laptop would be excellent.
on 1 March 2015