- Purchase any product from the Music Store sold by Amazon.co.uk and receive £1 to use on any music download in our MP3 Store. UK customers only. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
|1. Teenage Wedding - Johnny Angel|
|2. Tee-Na-Na - Dicky Williams|
|3. Walk On - Alvin Red Tyler And The Gyros|
|4. I Wanna Know Why - Roland Cook|
|5. Wherever You May Be - Joe And Ann|
|6. Free, Single And Disengaged - Huey Piano Smith And His Clowns|
|7. Goodbye Blues - Jesse Allen|
|8. Charlie Brown Got Expelled - Joe Tex And His X Classmates|
|9. Scald Dog - Huey Smith|
|10. Happy Sax A.K.A. Stinky - Alvin `Red' Tyler And The Gyros|
|11. Can I Have A Word - Floyd Brown|
|12. Can't Let You Go. I Love You So - Albert Scott|
|13. Yum, Yum, Yum - Joe Tex|
|14. Mother's Advice - Joe Tex|
|15. I'll Keep On Trying - Eddie Bo|
|16. Walking With Frankie - Frankie Lee Sims|
|17. I Got The Blues For You - Al Collins & Orchestra|
|18. You Can't Stop Her - Bobby Marchan|
|19. I Think You're Jivin' Me - Huey And Jerry|
|20. Those Lonely, Lonely Nights - Earl King (Featuring Fats On Piano)|
See all 24 tracks on this disc
* As with the digitisations of the previous three volumes, the track selection of the original compiling team has been retained, in its original running order. To those sixteen tracks Ace have added a further eight examples of Johnny Vincent's catalogue, to make what's already a good deal even better.
* Once again the focus is on good-time New Orleans R&B, with a hint of rockabilly and a smidgen of up-tempo blues thrown in to add bit of musical light and shade.
* Among the inclusions are Ace's first-ever release by Al Collins, its first-ever hit by Earl King and, arguably, its most collectable 45 in Johnny Angel's `Teenage Wedding' - originally issued on the Vin subsidiary, like several of the other tracks here.
* As you would expect, there's considerably more information in the CD booklet than there was on the back of the original vinyl album, as well as a wealth of label art and assorted other ephemera.