on 30 May 2013
This is an original accurist watch that was genuinely reduced and great value for the price it made a great present
on 16 January 2012
I bought this watch with the blue bezel, the MB936NN just before Xmas. It was the green style bezel watch, the MB936BG which initially caught my eye but this watch is exactly the same but a lot cheaper. I bought it when it was only £47.00 when advertised as once £180. I had a £10 Amazon voucher to add so I got a real bargain at only £37. The watch arrived in only a few days I was very impressed with the speed of delivery.

I was surprised when the watch arrived how big it is. It has the look & feel of a more expensive watch. The watch comes a lovely padded case for good protection & storage.

The watch has a double clasp I was very impressed with, sign of quality. It feels comfortable & solid to fit. I had read previous buyers complain the strap is too small. To be fair it fits just right. If the strap was slightly smaller it would have been too small for my wrist. It fits OK straight from the box on my wrist, I'm 6ft 1". The watch has a nice weight too of a more expensive watch. Another buyer complained it is not a true chronograph watch, yes the bezel does not move, for me it looks the part on my wrist & tells the time. It has luminous hands & dial. There is a date box on the face. The bezel & face are a nice navy blue colour. It is water resistant to 100M.

I have shown the watch to friends & family they cannot believe the price I paid for such a good looking watch. I would have paid more if I had seen this in a shop, so I am really pleased with my purchase from Amazon.
on 31 July 2014
Accurist Watches
Accurist Watches has now been taken over by Time Products. I tried to register my watch on the accurist web site and it would not accept my data. Also sent Email for information no reply. I telephoned the number given on the Accurist web site and I was informed in a most unprofessional manor that there is no registration site for Accurist with new company, and it will be removed in due course. If any claim is now made under guarantee you have to post it to the new address on the site plus the original invoice. Make shure you keep your invoice otherwise no guarantee. Time set correctly by me on delivery, After a few days watch is now loosing time?
on 27 January 2013
I fiddled about for months before buying this watch having looked at other more expensive types and styles but this one really caught my attention, partly because the blue and silver colouring works, in my opinion, so well, partly because the band is very chic and just a little understated, which I like, and partly because I considered it good value for money.
The watch is, as other reviewers have noted, heavy, but in a solid, expensive, kind of way – it feels authentic. The face is very easy to read and the dials are very clear although, once again, as has been pointed out elsewhere, the bezel does not rotate and is, rather, there for its looks – which is fine - it looks great to me. Others have also noted that the band is a little short but either Accurist has attended to this issue or I must have very puny little wrists because I had to have links taken out in order for it to be comfortable on my wrist.
The watch looks really good, seems to keep excellent time and is, I think, outstanding value for money. I ordered it late on Thursday evening from Amazon in the UK and it arrived in Germany first thing Monday morning in perfect condition. In all respects, from beginning to now, the purchase and pleasure of this watch have been excellent.
on 9 September 2013
very, very nice & expensive looking watch...had tons of comments on how good it looks
don't hesitate buying...all I can say against don't buy if you have a thin wrist this is a seriously
chunky watch!!!!
on 8 May 2013
This is a great watch - nice solid feel and very good value for the price. I brought as an additional watch to wear to work and am very pleased with it.
on 26 December 2011
I bought this when it was reduced to £47 and I'm very impressed. It's a nice size and weight (bigger than my old Pulsar by a few mm but this gives it the air of something much more expensive) and it has a nice chunky feel. The face is very clear to read and the illumination lasts the night. The buttons and crown are solid and there is a nice reassuring movement to them both when pressed/pulled. It also comes with 3 year warranty.

Incidentally, I've just read the earlier review and I have to say that I don't recognise the complaints made. The strap CAN be adjusted and is a very good size out of the box (I'm over 6ft and 17 stone and it's a nice loose fit for me - I'm not sure how big a wrist the other chap has though!) but if required there is detailed instruction on how to adjust the Z-strap in the supplied book along with a tape measure/wrist gauge to assist. You can either adjust it yourself (literally a 2 minute job using a pin) or, if you don't feel confident enough, send it back to Accurist who will adjust it for you for no cost other than return postage.

One point to note is that this watch fluctuates in price a lot (from £40-odd to over £100) but even at the top-end it would have felt well worth the outlay (ignore the silly RRP!). Easily 5 stars from me.
on 3 June 2015
Great watch which I bought for my boyfriend's birthday. Was very happy when I found it as it is being sold for £200 on the Accurist website! Was skeptical at first about buying it from amazon and online. However, when I opened it, I was surprised and relieved at how nice the watch looked! It also comes in a very smart, professional looking box with instructions on use etc. Unfortunately, the battery was not working. Partly my fault as I did not realise this straight away and went with my boyfriend to get it resized. The watch assistant did not point this out to me until I had paid for the watch to be fixed (I thought that watch would have one of those stopper things in between the time crown/twister thing and the watch face which stops it from ticking), so I decided to pay to get the battery replaced there, as I thought returning a watch which had had the size altered would be a bit of a faff!
Boyfriend is very happy with the watch though! Just slightly disappointed the battery didn't work, but also disappointed that I didn't use my brain haha
on 26 March 2013
Great looking watch and great value for money. Ideal for anyone wanting a stylish watch that doesn't break the bank.
on 24 September 2014
This is the second of these watches I have purchased - I was most impressed by the first one and bought this one as a spare in case of loss or damage in the future. I spend a lot of time deep sea fishing and this watch performs well under rough conditions - first class product at a great price.