on 28 December 2011
My wife bought this for my Christmas its a very nice watch with a full face and easy to see dial with luminous hands and number segments. The wrist band could have been made slightly larger as it was at the limit when i tried it on slightly tight. A very good LOCKING stainless steel watch strap,you have to press each button together on the side of the strap to loosen the watch off. Well pleased.
on 18 September 2012
This is a very good looking, fantastic watch. Being Swiss I was of the opinion only Swiss watches are 'cool' but this Accurist Chronograph is one of the best I ever had on my wrist.
Accurist Men's Chronograph Watch MB936BB
on 17 May 2013
Very pleased with the styling and comfort of this timepiece. Looks good, feels good(I like a weighty watch) with excellent functionality. I had to adjust the strap but this is a very simple diy task. Overall - very pleased.
on 24 July 2013
If you are looking for a smart chunky watch at a reasonable price then this is worth consideration. It's RRP is £200, I generally found it for around £100 on other websites and managed to snap it up onAmazon when the price dropped to £50.

The display is clear and accurate, the watch has a good build and weight and look very smart. The shiny center of the band may not be to everyone's taste.

I don't think it would be much good as a stopwatch. The bottom small dial shows seconds (the main second hand doesn't participate in the stopwatch mode), I would find it hard to measure time more accurately than within a few seconds. The upper left small dial measures minutes, up to a max of 30 mins. The third dial (upper right) is just to show whether its AM or PM.

As a smart everyday watch I'd recommend it though.
Having before worn only cheap casio digitals, I decided to spend a bit more and get a nicer watch, and with this choice am very happy. It has a large. clear face, a 30 minute stopwatch (60 - second and 30 - minute chronographs) and a 24-hour dial. It has a tachymeter around the outside of the face which has found limited use but is of no detriment to the attractiveness otherwise. The strap feels solid and secure, with a nice locking clasp. Others have remarked that it is quite heavy - and it is, however I've grown so used to it that it has in fact become a comforting weight on my left wrist. The timekeeping is reliable and i would gladly buy this watch again.
on 20 August 2013
I've had plenty watches in my life that were expensive and not so much, branded and not, but this is the only one I am extremely happy about. It is very stylish, strong and has a good fit around the wrist.
on 5 June 2014
i gave this watch to my husband as a gift...
he likes so much...the band length n the weight of watch is nice ..n band lenght and width is mens standard size...and watch is look expensive
i recomemneded this product..
on 1 October 2014
This is great looking watch. However, be aware of the it's size (BIG) and it's weight (heavy). Also, as I have skinny wrists, I had trouble getting the bracelet to fit and had to resort to a jewelers.
But as previously stated this is a great looking watch for a good price.
on 4 November 2013
Excellent delivery - it arrived within 24hrs. A good solid, no-nonsense watch that keeps excellent time. My wrist is thin and boney, yet the bracelet fits well after moving the spring-loaded adjusting pin to a better position.
on 26 July 2013
Fantastic buy on this web site a traditional yet bulky and strong accurist, you will not go wrong with this watch at £51 including p+p I feel I got a really good buy ... Yes it is a bit bulkier than my last accurist but still retains the quintessential accurist features and no nonsense "britishness" associated with this brand