on 28 March 2012
I really like this watch and I can't quite tell why my fellow reviewer only gave it 3 stars.. anyhow besides from keeping time brilliantly it DOES indeed look ACE from a distance, people will admire your wrist-ware , although yes the bezel doesn't turn as I expected it to and the chronograph system resets a bit weird (when you reset it the chronograph rewinds backwards every minute, example if you counted 10mins and then reset, the chronograph function will quickly count backwards to 0, or if you counted to 20min it and then reset it will quickly count forward to 30/0 , not really a problem just takes a 2 or 3 seconds to be ready to start counting again, the chrono only counts 30mins and then stops.) it came in some half leathery white fancy box... anyhow overall I believe this is a great watch, I would recommend it to anyone.
on 12 January 2012
buying the watch to wear with dark shirts was a good move, it looks ace FROM A DISTANCE!
first to say; this watch is by accurist so will and does keep time brilliantly, however.... the classy black metal strap is cheapened by the plasticky and rubbish looking bezel... (the ring around the face) . the gold number on this ring are just too large and the font is too bold and 'blingy'. however the face is easy to read and looks good, and you will have people admiring your wrist wear from afar.
on 12 August 2013
As soon as I saw this watch I had to buy it [ even though I have many watches ]. I like the colour, the face and the style. The watch looks great on with an excellently made bracelet. It is a heavy watch [ which I like ] and of good quality. For under £50 it represents excellent value. Accurist also provide a free 'back to base' bracelet link adjustment service with this watch.
on 17 August 2012
firstly the delivery time was so quick....the watch came 2 days after i purchased it which i wasn't expecting but was pleasantly suprised. The watch itself looks AMAZING from far and up close. I havn't really tested out the chronograph functions yet and i doubt i'll really be using them. All in all its an ace watch, looks nice and classy a defo buy
on 27 January 2014
Bought as a Christmas present for my teenage son who absolutely loves it. It may be possible to adjust the strap yourself but after attempting it, didn't want to risk damage so took it to our local jeweller. Looks smart, very reasonably priced, arrived in good time with a lovely presentation box. Very happy with purchase.
on 21 November 2012
It really looks like in the picture: sleek, black and gold, very eye-catching.

It's easy to tell the time, as opposite to some other models where the dials blend so much with the background, these golden dials are well distinguished from the black back.

Being a bit tired of the silver bracelet kind of watch, this black metal was a nice change.

Only drawback is that's a bit on the heavy side (that's why the 4 stars). Although it makes you feel like you have a solid watch there.

The buttons are a little hard to press, but that's ok because you won't be starting the chronograph by accident if you bump them when dressing your coat or placing your hand in your pocket.

The z-type clasp has a fold-on protection for added security, and after that there's also side-press buttons to release the clasp.

All in all, a very good product, very good looking and easy to tell the time.
on 16 September 2012
This is a great watch and seem very classy in hand. Accurists are great watches and you get more than enough for what u pay!
I left one star out of five just because the gold circle seems a bit less real than expected. Other than this great watch!
on 31 December 2013
Looks great and feels great. Only one problem I had to get the watch adjusted but that only cost £10 at a jeweller although I'm sure you could find it cheaper or do it yourself. My opinion is it is a great watch with a sturdy feel to it.
on 28 October 2012
I bought this for a friend's birthday present when visiting him in Taiwan and ever since then have wanted one for myself. I looked and and looked for it but the place I bought it originally no longer stocked it. After 2 years, I saw it here on Amazon and decided to get it. It was far cheaper than the shop I bought the one for my friend. It looks great on and far more expensive than it actually is. I have had several Accurist watches and they have always kept excellent time.Just ordered another Accurist watch today from Amazon, too
on 16 November 2012
I have brought this as a gift, I liked it when I saw it online but when it arrived I LOVED it! I have the perfect gift that looks like it is worth £200+ for a grand total of £55. It feels well weighted for a gents watch and looks stunning. I would highly recommend purchasing this watch whether for yourself or as a gift, anyone who recieves this I am convinced will be impressed :)