on 23 May 2014
It's heavy without being overly heavy. Maybe the face isn't as big as I imagined, but overall I think that helps make it look better. It's definitely understated rather than like wearing a compass on your wrist.

I'm not sure about the ceramic strap. I can't tell the difference between ceramic and it just being black coloured metal.
Certainly very pleased with it.
on 24 September 2014
I had to return the first watch delivered as it was not working when I opened the box.
Amazon arranged a return along with the delivery of a replacement watch. Pretty good service I think!

The watch looks very smart when on the wrist with the nice ceramic bracelet and case.
First time I have owned a ceramic watch and I am very pleased with it.

Wanted a change away from all of the steel chronograph watches that I always end up buying.

Will need to wait and see how robust the ceramic material is in everyday wear.

Adjustment of the watch can be a little scary, as I have read online, so I opted for a visit to the local jewelers who only took £5 to adjust the bracelet.

Only reason 4 stars is due to the first watch not working upon receipt.
on 13 October 2014
BEWARE….I've kept the watch because I still love it even though the picture on the main page is different to the one I received (only fifteen minute markers when the picture clearly shows markers at five minuted intervals). I got over this but then the battery was dead so that cost me an extra tenner and a trip to the jewellers - I guess I should have sent it back but i wanted it for that day.
I really think that a watch at this price should at least be checked to see if the second-finger is moving before sending it out - its not rocket science…oh, and compare the picture to the product as well. Lets hope someone has changed this now.
11 comment3 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 March 2015
A very prompt delivery service and I love the watch! Bought it for my husbands birthday and I am positive he will love it too.:)
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 October 2014
Didn't work so sent it back for full refund.
on 22 October 2014
Watch arrived not working battery presumably flat.
winder adjustment changed time but could not adjust date.
otherwise nice watch iif working.
item Returned for refund
on 23 May 2014
loved the look and the style of the watch