on 26 December 2012
I bought this for my mum as a Birthday present. She asked for a loud alarm clock and this one seemed to fit the bill. It was perfect and I would recommend it to anyone who needs a loud alarm.
on 8 January 2013
Extra loud alarm clock FINALLY gets my husband up for work in the morning. Super loud for those deep sleepers!
on 20 April 2012
I am a little hard of hearing in one ear.So if i sleep on my good ear i am not going to hear the high pitched beeping of my Casio alarm clock.This came to a head recently when i set my alarm for 3.45am to catch a plane ultimately to be woken by the taxi drivers text at 4.15.So i knew i had to get a better alarm. I purchased this one.It combines the high pitch of a bell with what seems like the low pitch of a pneumatic drill.When it wakes you it sounds as if the nearest road is being dug up.So far it has done the job perfectly.It also has a light so that if you press the button in the dark you can see the time.So i hope my problems are behind me.
on 17 October 2012
This clock just does what it says on the tin - I defy anyone to sleep through it! And great value - no need for a more expensive clock.
on 23 September 2013
Obviously if you are hard of hearing manufactures think you eye sight is poor too! Not the most elegant of alarm clocks but a loud alarm was needed and it fits the bill
on 29 January 2014
certainly a very loud clock, ideal for waking up teenagers. very nice quality, hope it lasts a long time, thanks
on 25 April 2013
This is a great alarm clock. The back light is good and the glow in the dark hands of the clock are leave you in no doubt as to what the time is. There is only one draw back. Even the lowest setting of the alarm itslf can be heard several rooms away and is enough to alert the dead to an impending neujclear attack!
VINE VOICEon 26 November 2014
A nice strong alRm click with a loud sounding alarm. The perfect present for my father in law who seems to break many a clock. The size and the cost of this clock was also excellent. A good purchase to help you get up in the morning.
on 27 November 2014
Wow this alarm is loud, I am a heavy sleeper and needed a louder alarm and this is definitely the right choice it is like a fire alarm is ringing right next to your bed it even made me jump a few times as it is so loud and sudden. I do have to say though it isnt a massive issue but it is a little hard to set the alarm to go off exactly when you want it to, but other than that it is great for heavy sleepers and the light is helpful when checking the time during the night and you have no lights on.

Thanks
on 18 July 2013
I bought this clock for my father who wanted a loud bell,The alarm on the clock would not hold its setting and went off at all different times.Returned to Amazon for refund