- Paperback: 248 pages
- Publisher: Hodder Education; Ill edition (25 May 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1444156322
- ISBN-13: 978-1444156324
- Product Dimensions: 1.3 x 19 x 24.8 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 500,183 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Access to History for the IB Diploma: Peacemaking, peacekeeping - international relations 1918-36 Paperback – 25 May 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Ensure your students have access to the authoritative, in-depth and accessible content of this series for the IB History Diploma.
About the Author
Andy Dailey has degrees from Vanderbilt and Michigan State Universities in history and education. He is an experienced IB History teacher and workshop leader. He currently teaches at the New Cairo British International School in Egypt where he is CAS Coordinator.
David G Williamson is a retired Head of History. He has written several texts for AS and A2, and undergraduate level.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?