Size: 23+120cmChange
Price:£36.26+ £2.99 shipping

on 20 August 2013
I have had used Abus locks in the past and therefore I decided to buy two more for me and my hubsband's bicycles. Abus are one of the most reliable locks and this deal with the cable have come to be handy to lock the front wheel too. Could not find a better deal in the market.
on 6 May 2015
No complaints. The lock set is not too heavy to carry in my backpack to and from work, five days a week. It is sturdy and gives me confidence that my bike is secure when locked outside my office or in a shopping centre. One potential issue is that I sometimes find it difficult to slot the horseshoe bar into the base, however that may be my fault and doesn't warrant one less star! I would recommend this product to others and buy it again if necessary.
on 27 February 2013
Bought for my brother who bikes in and around Bradford. He is very impressed and can carry it easily with him. Sturdy, solid lock.
on 31 October 2013
This is a good heavy lock with the additional cable making it a flexible and adaptable security package. The key can be a bit fiddly to operate and you have to be precise in using the lock, don't be in a hurry. The accessory to attach the lock to the bike frame didn't really suit my bike frame. I would recommend this package at the price, it is a quality product.
on 25 September 2013
This lock is really good. The D lock comes with fittings to secure it to the frame which does not rattle or make any noise whilst riding. The only problem is that you have to carry the loop cable separately which is difficult if you do not have a bag. Its good to know that when your bike is locked up though, both tyres and frame are safe.
on 12 April 2015
This lock is actually the one recommended by ETA cycle insurances, and it actually is lighter than I imagined! I carry it in my backpack when I cycle.
Smooth to lock and unlock, no need to jiggle the key or anything. The cable it comes with is short but of a sufficient length to secure your front wheel (but not your saddle).
on 21 November 2013
THE ITEM LOCKS AND UNLOCKS WITH EASE.
AND FITS SECURELY ON TO THE FRAME
WHEN NOT IN USE. GOOD QUALITY.
on 12 January 2014
I have had this lock for about 3 months now and it's working well. The only thing is that often I struggle fitting the two bits together. If I want to put the metal bit in the plastic one I have to wiggle it until it slides into place. It would be nice if it just slid into place in one move.
on 16 July 2014
Simple to use,relatively light in weight this seem a solid piece of kit. Abus padlocks are used by a utility company I work for. I have never known these to be broken so that's good enough for me. Should keep your average opportunist scumbag at bay.
Good value for money.
on 6 May 2014
It is quite heavy but is just the right size for fitting wire around front wheel & D lock around post & bike. I've used it about 6 times-it still takes me a few minutes to fit & I need both hands to do it. Silver level as required by my bicycle insurance. It came quickly.